THE HUMORAL LINK OF IMMUNE DEFENSE IN EXPERIMENTAL BACTERIAL-IMMUNE PERIODONTITIS
About the author:
Demkovych A. Ye., Bondarenko Yu. I., Hasiuk P. A.
Type of article:
Objective – to elucidate the pathogenetic role of the humoral link immune reactivity in the dynamics of the inflammatory response in experimental bacterial-immune periodontitis. In blood serum the level of Ig A, Ig M, Ig G and the concentration of circulating immune complexes (CIC) was determined. The results were statistically analysed with using nonparametric indexes. At the early stage of experimental periodontitis development, that is, in the period of acute manifestations, on the 7th day, the concentration of the main classes of immunoglobulins (A, M, G) in the blood serum was increased, however, on the 14th day of observation, the concentration of Ig A and G was changed in the opposite direction, that is, to decrease, and the level of immunoglobulin M class, on the contrary, was increased. On the 30th day of observation, Ig A and Ig M levels was increased as compared to the 14th day, however, Ig G concentration changed in the opposite direction, that is, decreased. At the same time the contents of the CIC in blood serum was measured as an important element in the pathogenesis of immune damage for experimental inflammation in periodontal tissues. The dynamic of the CIC concentration were similar to the dynamic of the immunoglobulins, that is, on the 7th day of the experiment, their concentration was more larger and subsequently began to decline. It`s investigated of the functional state of immune defense in white rats with simulated bacterial-immune periodontitis, disorders of the humoral element of immunological reactivity were revealed, which were manifested in accordance to the period of the inflammatory reaction development in the periodontal complex.
bacterial-immune periodontitis, immunoglobulins, circulating immune complexes, immune status
- Borysenko AV. Zabolevanyya parodonta. Kyev: VSY «Medytsyna»; 2013. 455 s. [in Russiаn].
- Dymytrova AH, Kolenko YuH. Otsenka éffektyvnosty razlychnykh ymmunomodulyatorov v kompleksnom lechenyy heneralyzovanoho parodontyta u lyts molodoho vozrasta (18-25 let). 2013;2:38-9. [in Russiаn].
- Zabolotnyy TD, Markov AV, Shylivsʹkyy IV. Heneralizovanyy parodontyt. Lʹviv: HalDent; 2011. 240 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Tamaki N, Takaki A, Tomofuji T, Endo Y, Kasuyama K, Ekuni D, et al. Stage of hepatocellular carcinoma is associated with periodontitis. J. Clin. Periodontol. 2011;38(11):1015-20.
- Schnebelen A, Sweat K, Marshall J, Bornhorst J. Alleviation of Ig M monoclonal protein interference in nephelometric assays by sample treatment with reducing agent in a chaotropic salt solution. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2012;137(1):26-8.
- Cerutti A, Chen K, Chorny A. Immunoglobulin responses at the mucosal interface. Annu Rev. Immunol. 2011;29:173-94.
- Laraki M, Chbicheb S, El Wady W. Alveolitis: review of the literature. Odontostomatol. Trop. 2012;35(139):19-25.
- Demkovych AYе, Bondarenko YuI. Patohenetychni osnovy modelyuvannya parodontytu u tvaryn. Zdobutky klinichnoyi i eksperymentalʹnoyi medytsyny. 2015 Sich;1(22):54-7. [in Ukrainian].
- Andryeychyn MA, Chop’yak VV, Hospodarsʹkyy IYa. Klinichna imunolohiya ta alerholohiya. Ternopilʹ: Ukrmedknyha; 2005. 372 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Hayevsʹka MYu. Tsyrkulyuyuchi imunni kompleksy za umov normy ta patolohiyi. Visnyk naukovykh doslidzhenʹ. 2000;4:37-40. [in Ukrainian].
- Orlov A. Cases Mathematics, Probability and Statistics – Basic facts. Moscow: MZ-Press; 2004. 455 p.
- Berger RL, Casella C. Statistical Inference. 2nd ed. Florida: Duxbury Press; 2001. 374 p.
- Demkovych A. The necrotic-apoptotic changes in blood mononuclear phagocytes in the experimental bacterial-immune periodontitis development. Svit biolohiyi ta medytsyny. 2018 Sich;1(63):120-2.
- Demkovych A, Bondarenko Yu, Hasiuk PA. Oxidative modification of proteins in the process of experimental periodontitis development. Interventional Medicine and Applied Science. 2017 Dec;9(4):218-21.
- Nespryadʹko VP, Zhdanovych IO. Osoblyvosti imunolohichnoyi adaptatsiyi pry heneralizovanomu parodontyti. Sovremennaya stomatolohyya. 2011;3:60-2. [in Ukrainian].
- Serheeva YV. Pokazately mestnoho ymmunyteta u bolʹnykh heneralyzovannym parodontytom. Visnyk stomatolohiyi. 2011;1:32-6. [in Russiаn].
- Serheeva Ye. Yssledovanye funktsyonalʹnykh osobennostey kletok ymmunnoy systemy u bolʹnykh heneralyzovannym parodontytom. Zaporozhskyy medytsynskyy zhurnal. 2010;12(3):48-50. [in Russiаn].
- Arazi A, Neumann AU. Modeling immune complex-mediated autoimmune inflammation. J. Theor. Biol. 2010;263(3):426-36.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 Part 2 (143), 2018 year, 351-355 pages, index UDK 616.314.17-008.1-022.7-085-091.8]-092.9