HUMAN WORK OF STUDENTS, AS A FACTOR OF MODERNIZATION OF THE TRAINING PROCESS OF STUDY OF PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
About the author:
Tymoshchuk O. W.
Type of article:
This article actualizes the problem of the relevance of research aimed at studying and optimizing the student’s independent work at a higher educational institution. The main task of the university is to not only give knowledge, but also learn to independently acquire them, properly organize their own work. The entry of Ukraine into the credit transfer system makes it possible to bring the modern system of training of doctors in the country into European and, accordingly, to ensure the mobility of students in the process of studying (the possibility of studying in any higher education institution in Europe), making graduates of Ukrainian universities to be competitive in any country in the world; create conditions for active participation of students in the educational process, increase the volume of independent work of students and, ultimately, improve the quality of medical care to the population of Ukraine. To assess the effectiveness of the new educational system, an evaluation of the indicators of quality learning success was used when applying the new methodological approaches, developed by the team of the department in accordance with the requirements of the credit transfer system and the program on academic discipline “Hygiene and Environment”. Also, the level of satisfaction of students with the method of conducting practical classes and the result of training, the level of motivation to study and the percentage of the tasks performed. This information was obtained by the method of questioning the students during the course on this discipline. Knowledge and practical skills that students learn in the process of studying hygiene and ecology will be necessary during their professional activities.
higher medical school, learning process, individual students’ work, hygienic thinking of students
- Chornii NV. Samostiina robota studentiv yak skladova chastyna u pidhotovtsi spetsialista v umovakh kredytno-modulnoi systemy navchannia. Medychna osvita. 2014;4:132-4. [in Ukrainian].
- Malykhin OV, Pavlenko IH, Lavrentieva OO, Matukova HI. Metodyka vykladannia u vyshchii shkoli. Kyiv. Kyiv: KNT; 2014. 262 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Tsiupryk AIa. Osoblyvosti tekhnolohii hrupovoi samostiinoi roboty studentiv. Pedahohika i psykholohiia profesiinoi osvity. 2013;2:90-8. [in Ukrainian].
- Rekova LP, redaktor. Materialy XLVIII navchalno-metodychnoi konferentsii. Innovatsiini tekhnolohii v systemi profesiinoi pidhotovky studentiv v KhNMU; 2014 Hrud. 5; Kharkiv. Kharkiv: KhNMU; 2014. s. 252. [in Ukrainian].
- Rozhko MM, Ersteniuk HM, Popovych YuI, Ivantsiv MO, Kobryn TZ. Poshuk innovatsiinykh form provedennia praktychnykh zaniat v umovakh yevropeiskoi kredytno-transfernoi systemy navchannia ta reformuvannia vyshchoi shkoly. Dosvid vprovadzhennia yevropeiskoi kredytno-transfernoi systemy vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh Prykarpattia III-IU rivniv akredytatsii. Persha ukrainsko-polska akademiia z medsestrynstva ta reabilitolohii; 2016 Trav. Ivano-Frankivsk. Ivano-Frankivsk: DMU. s. 145-7. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 3 (145), 2018 year, 229-231 pages, index UDK 371.322 + 378.147.111