INFLUENCE OF CARDIOPULMONIAL PATHOLOGY ON THE IMMUNOCOMPETENT OF THE GINGIVAL CELLS
About the author:
Emelyanova N. Yu.
Type of article:
It is known, that somatic diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and coronary heart disease and also drugs taken for the treatment of these pathologies, have a direct influence on oral tissues. In case of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and coronary heart disease (CHD) the main pathological component is systemic hypoxia causing changes in the system of T-and B-lymphocytes and cellular renewal. The purpose of the study – the study of immunological changes of gingival epithelium in patients with COPD comorbid with CHD with different duration of basic therapy for somatic pathology treatment. Object and methods. We used indirect immunocytochemical peroxidase method with monoclonal antibodies for 130 patients with COPD comorbid with CHD. Patients grouping (1A, 1B, 1C) was performed according to duration of basic therapy. Results and discussion. It was noted that in all patients changes in the quantitative ratio of lymphocyte populations has been found, also we found violation in cellular renewal processes with predominance of apoptosis against of proliferative activity. The main compovnent of all pathogenetic changes in COPD, CHD and periodontal disease is hypoxia leading to energy deficiency in tissues, activates the T-system of lymphocytes, induces apoptotic activity. Conclusions. The obtained changes in cell proliferation processes and apoptosis determine the structure and degree of periodontal lesions on the background of somatic pathology and drug administration.
parodontium, proliferation marker, apoptosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary heart disease
- Buhaenko VV. Komorbydnуe sostoianyia v praktyke kardyoloha. Ratsyonalnaia farmakolohyia. 2012;3(24):63-9. [in Russiаn].
- Eriksson B, Lindberg A, Mullerova H, Rönmark E, Lundbäck B. Association of heart diseases with COPD and restrictive lung function–results from a population survey. Respir. Med. 2013;107:98-106.
- Bahysheva NV, Yvashchuk EV, Fedotova OY. Ynhaliatsyonnye hliukokortykoydy kak faktor ryska porazhenyia slyzystykh polosty rta. Spravochnyk vracha obshchei praktyky. 2015;8:7-10. [in Russiаn].
- Romanenko IG, Poleshhuk OJu, Kaladze KN. Sostojanie gigieny polosti rta i tkanej parodonta u detej s hronicheskim generalizovannym kataral’nym gingivitom na fone bronhial’noj astmy. Vіsnik problem bіologії ta medicine. 2014;2(108):121-5. [in Russiаn].
- Speranskaja EM, Muhamedzhanova LR, Golubcova NN, Kuznecova RG. Proliferativnaja aktivnost’ tkanej parodonta pri vospalitel’nodestruktivnyh porazhenijah. Prakticheskaja medicina. 2016;2,4(96):106-11. [in Russiаn].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 3 (145), 2018 year, 368-370 pages, index UDK 616.131:616.1:616.311.2-092