EVALUATION OF THE HEALTHY LIFESTYLING LEVEL IN PATIENTS WITH ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE
About the author:
Potyazhenko М. М., Nastroga T. V., Nevoyt G. V., Kitura O. Ye., Lyulka N. A.
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE
Type of article:
Ischemic heart disease (CHD) is a leading cause of disability and mortality in the world, especially in economically developed countries. Risk stratification plays an important role in providing medical care to patients with ischemic heart disease. Research aim. Adapt methodological approaches to examination of patients with coronary artery disease, with the definition and assessment of the level of a healthy lifestyle`s basis formation of individually for each patient to optimize the treatment and prevention of this pathology. Object and methods of research. 60 patients with coronary heart disease were examined: stable angina FC I-II (main group) and 35 practically healthy subjects (control group). The average age was 40.5 ± 2.02 years. All patients in the main and control group which were include in the research are completed informed consent on voluntary participation and providing true information and a questionnaire Nosova A.G. “The formation of the healthy lifestyle`s components”, 2014. Stage “A” included testing on the questionnaire with internal consistency of questions, satisfactory reliability). Stage “B” – assessment of body composition on the monitor (model HBF-500-E, Omron, Japan) with parameters: weight, body mass index (BMI), percentage of fat, internal fat, percentage of skeletal and muscular tissue, metabolism in a complete rest and screening testing, which allows to detect deviations from the basics of HLS, risk factors and objective evidence of compliance with HLS. Stage “C” – Processing of the received data. The authors of the article, in order to optimize the prevention and treatment of patients with coronary artery disease, have adapted methodological approaches to the examination patients with the definition and assessment of the level of formation the principles of a healthy lifestyle individually for each respondent. According to the results of the research, significant differences were detected in all levels of healthy lifestyle between the main and the control group. Thus, the object-passive (low level – less than 50%) was found in 15% of patients with coronary artery disease and 11.5% of practically healthy (control group) (R0,05); оbjective-active (middle) level was observed in 60% of patients in the main group and 25% in the control group (P <0.05); high level of subjective – in 25% of patients in the main group and 63.5% – in the control group (P <0.05). During the research of bioimpedance analysis of the body in patients with CHD were noted the differences between both groups for the following parameters: BMI – in patients of the main group was 29.84 ± 1.05 and 26.3 ± 0.99 – in the respondents in the control group (P <0.05);visceral fat – in the patients of the main group 9.57 ± 0.84 and 7.2 ± 0.82 – in the respondents in the control group (P <0.05); caloriс – in patients of the main group 2533 ± 79,9 and 1553 ± 54,9 in the control group (P <0,05). Analysis of the results of Stage “B” – screening testing for the purpose of identifying the presence of risk factors and objective evidence of HLS management, deviations from the basics of HLS, significant differences (P <0,05) between the main and control group on the scale of 4,5,9: 4. Are you doing morning exercises? 5. Do you smoke? 9. Do you take more than 6 g of salt? The obtained results allow to confirm the significant influence of the revealed factors – morning exercise, sports, smoking on the development and course of CHD, as well as the importance of adherence to the principles of HLS in the prevention of this disease. The examination of patients with CHD by using this technique allows to develop for each patient the algorithm of actions and personal behavior, in relation to observance of the principles of the HLS.
healthy lifestyle (HLS), іschemic heart disease (CHD)
- Gandzyuk VA. Analіz zakhvoryuvanostі na іshemіchnu khvorobu sertsya v Ukraіnі.Ukraіnskiy kardіologіchniy zhurnal. 2014;3;45-52. [in Ukrainian].
- Nakaz MOZ Ukraіni vіd 02.03.2016 № 152 «Pro zatverdzhennya ta vprovadzhennya mediko-tekhnologіchnikh dokumentіv zі standartizatsіі medichnoі dopomogi pri stabіlnіy іshemіchnіy khvorobі sertsya «Unіfіkovaniy klіnіchniy protokol pervinnoі, vtorinnoі (spetsіalіzovanoі) ta tretinnoі (visokospetsіalіzovanoі) medichnoі dopomogi «Stabіlna іshemіchna khvoroba sertsya». [in Ukrainian].
- Mіtchenko OІ, Romanov VYu, Yanovskata KO. Іndeks leptin/adiponektin yak noviy dodatkoviy surogatniy marker aterosklerotichnogo urazhennya.Ukraіnskiy kardіologіchniy zhurnal. 2012;2;40-7. [in Ukrainian].
- Treumova SІ, Petrov YeYe, Boryak VP. Formuvannya zdorovogo sposobu zhittya. Aktualnі problemi suchasnoі meditsinі. 2015;15:2(50):49-52. [in Ukrainian].
- Kuzhentska NA, Baranova NA, Kurilo TІ. Velikiy ukraіnets – Mikola Amosov. Bіblіografіchniy naris. Kiіv; 2013. 40 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Potyazhenko MM, Nevoyt GV, Kіtura OYe, Lyulka NO, Sokolyuk NL. Zdoroviy sposіb zhittya – bazoviy profesіyniy printsip chi neobov’yazkova skladova osobistіsnoi povedіnki lіkarya. Svіt meditsini ta bіologіi. 2017;2(60):97-100. [in Ukrainian].
- Nosov AG. Diagnostika urovnya stanovleniya zdorovogo obraza zhizni u obuchayushchikhsya. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya. 2014;12:2644-8. [in Russian].
- Barna OM, Rudіchenko VM, Kalashchenko SІ, Korost YaV. Yefektivnіst dosyagnennya tsіlovikh rіvnіv іndeksu masi tіla, vіdsotka zhiru v organіzmі ta arterіalnogo tisku u patsієntіv z іshemіchnoyu khvoroboyu sertsya pri vtorinnіy profіlaktitsі zakhvoryuvannya v praktitsі sіmeynogo lіkarya. Lіki Ukraіni. 2017;1(30):19-23. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 part 1 (146), 2018 year, 115-118 pages, index UDK 616.12 – 005:613