EXPERIMENTAL SUBSTANTIATION OF THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PROPOSED TELESCOPICALLY CONNECTION SYSTEM
About the author:
Tarashevska Y. E.
METHODS AND METHODOLOGIES
Type of article:
The purpose of the work is to study in the experiment the reciprocal interaction diagram of the components of the telescopic connection systems. Compare the dynamics of the interaction of the tensor pair “matrix-patrician” cylindrical cone and elastic-elastic systems. The research was carried out on the device “Deformation unit MRK-1”. The efforts of connection and connection of samples were carried out at a rate of 0.25 ± 0.001. The interaction of the samples was fixed on the recorder KSP-4 in the form of a diagram “force – displacement”. The power of the interaction components of the telescopic system of connection and disconnection was determined when it moving, which is equal to the height of the model of the inner cap – 9.00 mm. Considering the requirements for fixing devices that should ensure sufficient and long-term maintenance of detachable dentures in the oral cavity, be passive during rest and display their properties only during function. The interaction mechanism that arises in these pairs is described and described. Experimental studies have shown that: – the cylindrical system of connection all the time is in the active phase, to a less or greater extent, can hold a removable prosthesis in the oral cavity. depending on the area of the contact surfaces. But, it is tirelessly erased, reducing the fixing properties of this system; – the tapered system of connection shows its fixing properties at the last moment in parallel with the emergence of elastic deformations, which adversely affect the periodontal of the supporting teeth and the tissues of the prosthetic bed. The least connection leads to the loss of fixing properties of this system; – the springy-elastic system using the rheological mechanisms of fixation does not wear out, is able to hold the prosthesis and be passive during rest and provide the necessary properties (supporting, fixing, stabilizing, redistributive) during the function. A comparative estimation of the retention mechanism of interaction was carried out, which showed that the proposed telescopic connection is unique and has no analogues described in domestic or foreign scientific sources. Conducting further researches that will prove its effectiveness and search for opportunities for its improvement is a guarantee of the development of dental science not only in our country, but also beyond its borders.
telescopic systems, retaining holding elements, a removable partial denture
- Cherevko FA, Korol’ DM, Malyuchenko MM, Malyuchenko OM. Suchasniy poglyad na fíksatsíyu chastkovikh znímnikh plastinkovikh protezív. Zhurnal Aktual’ní problemi subasnoí̈ meditsini. Vísnik ukraí̈ns’koí̈ medichnoí̈ stomatologíchnoí̈ akademíí̈. 2013;13.4(44):254-59. [in Ukrainian].
- Nestor RA. Teleskopíchní koronki u zabezpechenní fíksatsíí̈ kombínovanikh pokrivnikh protezív. Novini stomatologíí̈. 2014;3:73-7. [in Ukrainian].
- Makêêv VF. Porívnyal’na otsínka fírtsíynikh yelementív teleskopíchnikh koronok v yeksperimentí. Novini stomatologíí̈. 2012;1:96-101. [in Ukrainian].
- Leontovich IA. Primeneniye s»yemnykh protezov s teleskopicheskoy i poluteleskopicheskoy fiksatsiyey. Ukraí̈ns’kiy stomatologíchniy al’manakh. 2012;5:145-6. [in Russiаn].
- Nídzel’s’kiy MY, Linnik YÊ, Semenyaka MV, vynakhidnyky; Vyshchyy derzhavnyy navchalʹnyy zalad Ukrayiny Ukrayinsʹka medychna stomatolohichna akademiya, patentovlasnyk. Teleskopíchne kríplennya znímnikh protezív. Patent Ukainy № 119770.2017 Zhov 10. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 part 1 (146), 2018 year, 194-197 pages, index UDK 616.314 – 77:615.47