EVALUATION OF THE STATE OF BONE FITTING OF THE FRONTAL SHELLE IN PATIENTS WHICH APPLIED A DIFFERENT TYPE OF TREATMENT IN A LONG-TERM PERIOD
About the author:
Dubina V. A., Khavalkina L. M., Korobeinikova Yu. L., Korobeinikov L. S.
Type of article:
The study was attended by patients who turned to therapeutic treatment of chronic generalized periodontium. The patients were divided into two groups. The first group consisted of patients treated with antihomotoxic drug Traumel C as treatment, and the second group of patients was the Fulleren C60 nanoparticle, the third group was control, the patients with intact dentition number was. The X-ray method for assessing the density of bone tissue was a cone-ray computer tomography, carried out using the apparatus of the firm “PICASSO” (“Vatech”, South Korea). For the study, a tapered-beam scan of the upper and lower jaws with a thickness of 0.01 mm was performed. On each of the studied tomograms, 4-6 zones of examination were allocated. The information was processed on a computer running Windows XP & 7 in the EzD2009 program. After that, the three-dimensional virtual object “cut” in a layer, corresponding thickness (0.01 mm), each slice was stored in the computer’s memory in the form of files in the format of DICOM (Digital Imeging Comon Medicin). To study the density of bone tissue in the area of supporting teeth of metal-ceramic bridges, a function of densitometry on the Hounsfield scale was used. The similarities and differences in the groups were determined by checking the zero and alternative hypotheses. Comparing the data from the statistical study, we found that, using the antihomotoxic drug Traumel C, the bone density index increased by 57.5 units of HU. Treatment of patients with the fullerene C60 nanoparticle showed an increase in the bone density of the upper anteriovasis in the frontal area by 123.5 units of HU.
chronic generalized periodontitis, Traumel C, Fullerene C60
- Vasilev AYu. Luchevaya diagnostika v stomatologii. Moskva: GEOTAR-Media; 2010. 288 s. [in Russiаn].
- Lindenbraten LD. Meditsinskaya radiologiya (osnovyi luchevoy diagnostiki i luchevoy terapii). Moskva: Meditsina; 2000. 672 s. [in Russiаn].
- Kamenetskiy MS, Pervak MB, Kosareva LI, Udod OA, Gubenko OV, Kotluby OV, ta in. Promeneva diagnostika v stomatologiyi. Donetsk: vid-vo Noulidzh; 2010. 141 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Kuts PV, Nespryadko VP, Urgin MM. Suchasni aspekti rentgenologiyi v stomatologiyi. Rengenogratsiya. 2011;1:64-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Ternovoy SK, Abduraimov AB, Fedotenko IS. Kompyuternaya tomografiya. Moskva: GEOTAR-Media; 2008. 175 s. [in Russiаn].
- Bergstedt H, Heverling M. Zonarc: a new unit for X-raytomography of the skull and cervical spine. Electromedica. 2017;53(4):168-73.
- Paukku P, Gothlin J, Totterman S. Radiation doses during panoramic zonography, linear tomography and plain film radiography of maxillofacial skeleton. Eur. J. Radiol. 2016;3(3):239-42.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 part 1 (146), 2018 year, 263-266 pages, index UDK 611.018.4:616.314