ORGANIZATION OF CARDIO-INTERVENTIONAL IMPLEMENTATION IN THE POLTAVA REGION
About the author:
Oksak G. A.
SOCIAL MEDICINE AND ORGANIZATION OF HEALTHCARE PROTECTION
Type of article:
In our time, the issue of heart disease is extremely important. Most often, myocardial infarction occurs in patients already diagnosed with ischemic heart disease. In the world for many years, it occupies a leading position – it takes millions of lives annually. When treating patients who have a myocardial infarction, time is very important. To preserve the viability of the myocardium and to quickly restore its functions, it is necessary to minimize all factors of the delay of the beginning of adequate reperfusion therapy, from the pre-hospital phase to the catheterization laboratory. The ambulance service should be clearly arranged in the work and always on the alert. Due to the lack of specially equipped vehicles, the transportation of patients in critical condition from remote regions to oblast centers is a big problem. Most of the transportation of sick and injured, carried out by the teams of ambulance. Given that the ambulance service in most regions of Ukraine has a predominant number of self-visiting paramedic brigades and does not have the required number of C-type vehicles, the issue of timely emergency medical care at the second and third-level health care remains relevant, requiring an urgent decision taking into account the existing economic situation. Therefore, in order to fulfill the tasks of timely and qualitative provision of emergency medical care in urgent and critical conditions, there was a need for a number of organizational measures in the ambulance service. In order to optimize the treatment of patients with acute coronary syndrome in 2012, a local protocol for the provision of emergency medical care to patients with acute coronary syndrome with ST segment elevation with the use of a pharmaco invasive reperfusion strategy was developed and implemented. The protocol defines the unique therapeutic tactics and logistics of the patient’s movement, starting with the ambulance stage, hospital II level (city hospital, central district hospital) and ending with the catheterization laboratory of the regional clinical hospital, depending on the location of the patient with acute coronary syndrome with the rise of the segment ST and time of delivery it to the reperfusion center
cardio-interventional, myocardial infarction, emergency medical aid, acute coronary syndrome.
- Tyts SN, Hukov AH, Parkhomchuk DP, Pertsova YH. Rehyonalʹnaya systema orhanyzatsyy y okazanyya ékstrennoy medytsynskoy pomoshchy bolʹnym s ostrym koronarnym syndromom v Luhanskoy oblasty. Ukrayinsʹkyy kardiolohichnyy zhurnal. 2014;6:78-82. [in Russiаn].
- Kayrbekova SZ. Razvytye stratehyy ynterventsyonnoho lechenyya ostroho koronarnoho syndroma v Kazakhstane. Klynycheskaya medytsyna Kazakhstana. 2011;3,4(22,23):7-8. [in Russiаn].
- Oksak HA, Holovanova IA. Poshyrenistʹ faktoriv ryzyku vynyknennya hostroho infarktu miokarda u naselennya Poltavsʹkoyi oblasti. Ukrayina zdorovʹya natsiyi. 2018;3(50):132-3. [in Ukrainian].
- Oksak HA. Reyestr patsiyentiv na hostryy infarkt miokarda yak pokaznyk yakosti medychnoyi dopomohy v Poltavsʹkiy oblasti. Ukrayina zdorovʹya natsiyi. 2018;3/1(51):48-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Ustinov OV. Alhorytm diyi likarya pry nadanni medychnoyi dopomohy khvorym na hostryy koronarnyy syndrom z elevatsiyeyu sehmenta ST. Ukrayinsʹkyy medychnyy chasopys. 2015:30-2. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 2 Part 2 (151), 2019 year, 223-227 pages, index UDK 616.12-08(477.53)