RISK FACTORS IN ETIOPATHOGENESIS OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
About the author:
Bashirov N. H.
HYGIENE AND ECOLOGY
Type of article:
Objective. To assess the prevalence and structure of cardiovascular disease risk factors. Methods. The work was performed at the Department of Epidemiology of the Azerbaijan Medical University, from 2014 to 2019. To solve the tasks 200 persons of different ages of male and female were examined. All work was carried out after signing the personal consent of the respondents informed with all questions. The examination included clinical, laboratory, instrumental and statistical methods. At the first stage, after carrying out diagnostic measures, 140 patients with cardiovascular diseases were allocated, among them 80 men and 60 women who made up the main group. The control group included 60 individuals comparable in gender and age to the group of patients in the main group. Gender, age, systolic and diastolic blood pressure, obesity, level of physical activity, smoking, alcohol consumption were evaluated. Results. The results showed that the incidence of cardiovascular diseases increases with smoking, alcohol abuse, with an increase in body mass index, with low physical activity. Excessive use of animal-rich foods has been associated with a high prevalence of overweight and obesity; abuse of sugary foods was more often recorded in women – in 26.7% of cases, slightly lower than that in male patients – 23.5% of the case (p <0.05). In patients, both men and women, low physical activity was leading – 60.0% and 76.7% of cases, respectively, a negative history of additional physical activity in the childhood and adolescence – 37.5% and 56.7% of cases excess MT and obesity – 43.8% and 36.7%, as well as subclinical manifestations of anxiety, respectively, 41.3% and 43.3% (p = 0.8634). In women with the studied pathology, unlike men of the same age and diagnosis, low physical activity dominated. Conclusion. The prevention of cardiovascular diseases, due to the very high prevalence of risk factors for their occurrence and development, remains open and still not fully resolved. The implementation of comprehensive targeted programs to reduce the incidence of disease requires the organization of dispensary registration, conducting deep clinical and epidemiological studies on the prevalence and intensity of the incidence and frequency of occurrence of the main risk factors with accurate diagnosis of pathological changes in the organs and tissues of the cardiovascular system under the influence of some pathogenetically important risk factors.
cardiovascular disease, risk factors, food.
- Bloh AI, Stasenko VL, Pasechnik OA. Medicina, osnovannaja na dokazatel’stvah: istorija podhodov k prinjatiju reshenij. Jepidemiologija i infekcionnye bolezni. Aktual’nye voprosy. 2017;1:66-71. [in Russian].
- Ishihara M, Fujino M, Ogawa H. Clinical Presentation, Management and Outcome of Japanese Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction in the Troponin Era – Japanese Registry of Acute Myocardial Infarction Diagnosed by Universal Definition (J-MINUET). Circulation Journal. 2015;79(6):1255-62.
- Zholdin BK, Eshnijazov NB, Medovshhikov VV, Kurmanalina GL. Modificiruemye faktory riska i ih vlijanie na razvitie serdechno-sosudistyh zabolevanij. Medicinskij zhurnal Zapadnogo Kazahstana. 2017;1(53):4-12. [in Russian].
- Thygesen K, Alpert JS, Jaffe AS, Chaitman BR, Bax JJ, Morrowet DA, et al. Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction. European Heart Journal. 2019;40:247-69. DOI: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehy462
- Meijer A, Conradi HJ, Bos EH, Thombs BD, van Melle JP, de Jonge P. Prognostic association of depression following myocardial infarction with mortality and cardiovascular events: a meta-analysis of 25 years of research. Annals of General Hospital Psychiatry. 2011;33(3):203-16.
- Johansson S, Rosengren A, Young K, Jennings E. Mortality and morbidity trends after the first year in survivors of acute myocardial infarction: a systematic review. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. 2017;17(1):53.
- Tarlovskaja EI, Dorofeeva JuA, Mal’chikova SV. Retrospektivnyj analiz kachestva lechenija, predshestvujushhego ostromu koronarnomu sindromu, pacientov s fibrilljaciej predserdij: dannye lokal’nogo registra. Kardiologija. 2018;3:27-35. [in Russian].
- Stone NJ, Robinson JG, Lichtenstein AH, Goldberg AC, Blum CB, Eckel RH, et al. 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2014;129:1-45.
- Kosjagina DD, Zavyrylina PN, Sedyh DJu, Bykova IS, Kashtalap VV. Faktory, associirovannye s pozdnim obrashheniem za medicinskoj pomoshh’ju pri infarkte miokarda. Kompleksnye problemy serdechno-sosudistyh zabolevanij. 2017;6(3):104-12. [in Russian].
- Benjamin EJ, Blaha MJ, Chiuve S, Cushman M. Heart disease and stroke statistics 2017 update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2017;135(10):146-603.
- Redon J, Tellez-Plaza M, Orozco-Beltran D, Das SR, Deo R, D de Ferranti SD, et al. Impact of hypertension on mortality and cardiovascular disease burden in patients with cardiovascular risk factors from a general practice setting: the ESCARVAL-risk study. Journal of Hypertension. 2016;34(6):1075-83.
- Stewart J, Manmathan G, Wilkinson P. Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: A review of contemporary guidance and literature. JRSM Cardiovascular Disease. 2017;6:1-9.
- Williams B, Mancia G, SpieringW, Agabiti ER, Azizi M, Burnier M, et al. ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of the of arterial hypertension. European Heart Journal. 2018 Sep 1;39(33):3021-104. DOI: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehy339
- WHO. Prevention of cardiovascular disease: pocket guidelines for assessment and management of cardiovascular risk. Geneva, 2007. 155. 2016 European Guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice. European heart journal. 2016;29:2315-81. DOI: 10/1093/ eurheartj/ehw106
- Burlachuk LF. Psihodiagnostika. Spb.: Piter; 2015. 384 s. [in Russian].
- Gafarov VV, Gafarova AV. Programma Vsemirnoj Organizacii Zdravoohranenija «Registr ostrogo infarkta miokarda» kak audit ocenki zdorov’ja naselenija. Vestnik NGUJeU. 2015;4:200-22. [in Russian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 (155), 2020 year, 76-80 pages, index UDK 616.12-008.331.1-056.7:616.1-02