VALUE 2,3 – DIPHOSPHOGLICERATE AS A HYPOXIA INDICATOR, AFFECTING THE POST-OPERATING PROCESS COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION
About the author:
Dubivska S. S.
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE
Type of article:
The purpose of this study is to determine the content of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate as an indicator of hypoxia in patients with surgical pathology, depending on age after the use of general anesthesia. A study of 130 patients was conducted in surgical departments of different profiles at the Kharkov City Clinical Hospital for Emergency and Emergency Medical Services. prof. A.I. Meshchaninov. Surgery was performed under conditions of general multicomponent anesthesia with artificial ventilation using propofol and fentanyl, thiopental sodium and fentanyl. The patients were divided into three groups, respectively: 1 group (n = 46) – young patients (18-43 years); mean age 30.1 ± 1.0 years, 24 people, 22 women. Group 2 (n = 43) were middle-aged patients (44-59 years); mean age 49.3 ± 5.1 years, 18 males, 25 females. Group 3 (n = 41) – elderly patients (60-80 years); mean age 74.4 ± 6.1 years, 22 people, 19 women. In accordance with the purpose and objectives of the study, the blood content of the erythrocytes, hemoglobin, 2,3-DFG was determined in the blood of patients. When analyzing the results, you can see that at the youngster’s young people they’re able to get 2,3-DFG approved by the stretch of the first shirt, and they’ll need to quickly adapt the adaptation mechanism. Patients with a healthy vision of the middle age can have a better performance of 2,3-DFG, which is necessary for securing the transport of sulphurous tissue to the nervous system. Patients of a mature age have a vision of adaptive mechanisms, intensive approval of 2,3-DFG is reduced by hypoxia. Thus, people of an elderly person want to have a lack of secure functional functions, anesthesia and operative management can initially go on a toxic camp, and for brain damage, it’s possible to carry out systemic and self-managing. Prospects for further research. Given the data indicating the changes in the content of 2,3-DFG in patients with surgical pathology, depending on the age after the application of general anesthesia, it is expedient to determine the algorithm for managing such patients, taking into account the age of patients, determining the feasibility and scope of therapeutic measures period.
cognitive dysfunction, anesthesia, 2,3 – diphosphoglycerate.
- Gonskij YaI, Maksimchuk TP. Biohimiya lyudini. Ternopil: 2019. 732 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Gonskij YaI. Biohimiya lyudini. Ternopil: 2002. 744 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Gubskiy YuI. Bioorganichna himiya. Vinnitsya: Nova kniga; 2007. 732 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Bajshukurova AK. Obrazovanie 2,3- DFG v eritrocitah pri eksperimentalnyh vozdejstviyah, izmenyayushih usloviya transporta kisloroda [avtoreferat]. 1983. 24 s. [in Russiаn].
- Tihonova AD. Toksicheskoe dejstvie beta-amiloidnogo peptida 25-35 na eritrocity raznyh vozrastnyh populyacij [avtoreferat]. Pushino: 2017. s. 24. [in Russiаn].
- Luganova IS, Blinov MN. Opredelenie 2,3-difosfoglicerinovoj kisloty neenzimaticheskim metodom i soderzhaniya 2,3 difosfoglicerata i ATF v eritrocitah bolnyh hronicheskim limfolejkozom. Laboratornoe delo. 1975;11:652-5. [in Russiаn].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 (155), 2020 year, 128-131 pages, index UDK 616-089-06:616.89-008.44/.47-085.214