COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF FREQUENCY OF DETECTING HERPESVIRUS FROM DIFFERENT HUMAN BIOTOPES
About the author:
Popova I. S., Gavrilyuk V. G.
HYGIENE AND ECOLOGY
Type of article:
The objective of the research is to monitor the detection of herpesvirus infections markers from different biotopes of patients and to determine the composition of the microflora of the reproductive tract of women infected with herpesviruses. Laboratory diagnostics of herpesvirus infections is based on the detection of viral DNA in the test material using a polymerase chain reaction. To study the biocoenosis of the female urogenital tract by PCR method in real time (Femoflor Screen) and the detecting amplifier DT-96. Most often, genomic DNA fragments of different herpesviruses were detected from the saliva of the examined individuals – 184 (40%), and in the oropharynx – 165 (36%), from the mucous membrane scraping of the urogenital tract – 64 (14%), from the blood – 30 (7%), the lowest frequency of herpesvirus DNA was detected in urine – 4 (1%), liquor – 6 (1%), and on the skin – 6 (1%) cases among 1291 studied patients. The monitoring shows that there is a critical condition regarding the infection with herpesviruses of the examined individuals from different areas, especially Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegaly and Human herpesvirus type 6. For the analysis of associations of microorganisms in dysbiotic disorders, 123 women were examined using PCR method in real time, which allows assessing the composition of vaginal microbiocenosis according to qualitative and quantitative indicators. In the qualitative analysis for the presence of herpesvirus DNA, HSV-1 markers were detected in 24 patients, HSV-2 in 14 patients and 86 examined individuals were infected with CMV. According to the results of the conducted researches, almost in all patients on the background of herpesvirus infections were revealed dysbiotic disorders of different degrees, which occurred in lowering the titres of lactobacil-lus, an increase in the quantitative indices of opportunistic pathogens –representatives of the genus Gardnerella, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma, Candida. Also, in 36,6% of the examined individuals, pathogens of sexually transmitted infections such as Mycoplasma genitalium, Trichomonas vaginalis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia trachomatiswere detected.
herpesviruses, polymerase chain reaction, monitoring, urogenital system
- Dombrovs’ka YA. Aktual’ni pytannya herpetychnoyi infektsiyi. Likars’ka sprava. 2005;8:35-55.[in Ukrainian].
- Yershov FI, Kas’yanov NV. Tsytomehalovirusna infektsiya. Suchasni uyavlennya pro epidemiolohiyu, kliniku, diahnostyku ta terapiyu. Infektsiya i antymikrobna terapiya. 2002;4:116-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Malashenkova IK, Didkovs’kyy NA, Sarsaniya ZhSh, Zharova MA, Lytvynenko OM, Shchepetkova IM, ta in. Klinichni formy khronichnoyi Epshteyna-Barr-virusnoyi infektsiyi: pytannya diahnostyky ta likuvannya. Likuyuchyy likar. 2009;9:50-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Mosin LM. Osoblyvosti mikrobnoho peyzazhu ta vyznachennya terapevtychnykh pidkhodiv na tli urohenital’noyi khlamidiynoyi infektsiyi u zhinok. Klinichna laboratorna diahnostyka. 2000;10:44. [in Ukrainian].
- Naumkyna EV. Virusy i viruso-bakterial’ni asotsiatsiyi v etiolohiyi infektsiy pikhvy.Perms’kyy medychnyy zhurnal. 2008;30:86-8. [in Ukrainian].
- Ryumin DV, Padzinskiy VE. Labopatopno-diahnostychnyy skpininh ppy obstezhenni khvorykh z infektsiyamy, shcho pepedayut’sya statevym shlyakhom. Klinichna laboratorna diahnostyka. 2000;10:13.[in Ukrainian].
- Bao L, Cowan MJ, Dunham K. Adoptive immunotherapy with CMV-specific cytotoxic Tlymphocytes for stem cell transplant patients with refractory CMV infections. J. Immunother. 2012;35(3):293-8.
- De Medeiros CR, Moreira VA, Pasqiri R. Cytomegalovirus as a cause of very late interstitial pneumonia after done morrow transplantation. Bone Mаrrow Transplant. 2002;20:443-4.
- Doubrovina Е, Oflaz-Sozmen B, Prockop SE. Adoptive immunotherapy with unselected or EBV-specific T cells for biopsy-proven EBV+ lymphomas after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. Blood. 2012;119(11):2644-56.
- Munro SC. Symptomatic infant characteristics of cytomegalovirus disease in Australia. J. Paediatr. Child. Health. 2005;41:449-52.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 Part 1 (142), 2018 year, 92-97 pages, index UDK 578.7:579.61