SEASONAL CHANGES OF PLATELET AGGREGATION INDEXES AND RISK OF VENOUS THROMBOSIS IN THE ABDOMINAL SURGERY
About the author:
Syao Yan, Usenko A. Yu.
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE
Type of article:
Aim– to study the seasonal dynamics of thrombotic complications at patients after abdominal surgical interferences, to analyze seasonal changes of indexes of platelet and vascular heamostasis and its variability in different months, to research the level of cardiovascular risk. Object and methods.It was included 939,0 clinical cases in controlled research. The ratio of men and women was 54,0% (507,0 persons) versus 46,0% (432,0 persons). The middle age was – 42,1±8,9. The parameters of aggregation were analyzed in 234,0 patients with thrombotic complications. Also, we have inspected the same indexes in 30,0 persons of control group. The research of thrombocyte aggregation parameters was conducted on the analyzer “BIOLA” (230LA, Russia) with turbidimetric method by J. Born. Results. It is set that the highest risk of thrombotic complications has been on February and March, where contribution of patients with thromboembolism are 20,9% (p=0,001). Probability of thromboembolism in the 1 st quarter of the year among surgical patients in the postoperative period is set as 29,9% (p<0,005). At the patients with thrombotic complications are estimated the higher level of spontaneous (p<0,05), ADPinduced aggregation (p<0,05), and the speed of induced aggregation in compare with healthy volunteers (p<0,05). Due to seasonal changes the 63,0% patients have higher level of ADP-induced aggregation than grouping median in the 1-st quarter of year, and the lowest risk due to the aggregation parameters are set at the 4th quarter. Conclusions. It was set the reliable seasonal changes of platelet and vascular heamostasis indexes and its variability in different months, which can change the level of cardiovascular risk.
thromboembolism, postoperative period, seasonal, platelet aggregation
- Barinov VE, Boyarintsev VV, Brekhov YEI, i dr. Integral faktorov riska kak prediktor razvitiya venoznykh tromboembolicheskikh oslozhneniy. Klin. vest. khirurg. 2013;3:115-20.[in Russiаn].
- Zastrozhin MS, Chibisov SM, Agarval RK. Osobennosti pokazateley gemodinamiki v raznyye vremena goda. Elektronnyy sbornik nauchnykh trudov «Zdorov’ye i obrazovaniye v XXI Veke». 2010;5(12):259-60. [in Russiаn].
- Kovtunova ME, Pozdeyev NM, Kashin KP, i dr. Vliyaniye sezonnosti na pokazateli belkovogo obmena u donorov plazmy dlya fraktsionirovaniya. Pitaniye i zdorov’ye naseleniya. Gigiyena okruzhayushchey i proizvodstvennoy sredy. 2010;2(35):45-7. [in Russiаn].
- Serzhantov YuV, Simonov VA, Tsykalov VK, i dr. Obshchaya smertnost’ v geofizicheski neblagopriyatnyye dni. Sbornik nauchnykh rabot «Aktual’nyye voprosy sudebno-meditsinskoy ekspertizy i ekspertnoy praktiki». Vyp. VI. Izhevsk: Ekspertiza; 2000. 166 s. [in Russiаn].
- Khasanova NM, Popov VV, Sharashova YeYe. Cezonnyye izmeneniya chastoty razvitiya mozgovogo insul’ta u zhiteley g. Arkhangel’ska. Ekologiya cheloveka. 2011;10:53-8. [in Russiаn].
- Khotamova MN, Aminov KhD. Sezonnyye kolebaniya pokazateley gemostaza u detey perenesshikh gipoksicheski-ishemicheskuyu entsefalopatiyu. Zdravookhraneniye Tadzhikistana. 2015;1:68-73.[in Russiаn].
- Bayraktar Y, Harmanci O. Etiology and consequences of thrombosis in abdominal vessels. World J. Gastroenterol. 2006;12(8):1165-74.
- Cohen AT, Spiro TE, Spyropoulos AC, et al. D-dimer as a predictor of venous thromboembolism in acutely ill, hospitalized patients: a subanalysis of the randomized controlled MAGELLAN trial. J. Thromb. Haemost. 2014;12(4):479-87.
- Crawford VLS, MсNerlan SE, Stout RW. Seasonal changes in platelets, fibrinogen and factor VII in elderly people. Age and Ageing. 2003;32:661-5.
- Khan FA, Engstrom G, Jerntorp I, et al. Seasonal patterns of incidence and case fatality of stroke in Malmo, Sweden: The STROMA Study. Neuroepideimology. 2005;24:26-31.
- McCaffrey R, Bishop M, Adonis-Rizzo M, et al. Development and testing of a DVT risk assessment tool: providing evidence of validity and reliability. Worldviews Evid. Based Nurs. 2007;4(1):14-20.
- Raffini L, Huang YS, Witmer C, et al. Dramatic increase in venous thromboembolism in children`s hospitals in the United States from 2001 to 2007. Pediatrics. 2009;124(4):1001-8.
- Rogers SO, Kilaru RK, Hosokawa P, et al. Multivariable predictors of postoperative venous thromboembolic events after general and vascular surgery: results from the Patient Safety in Surgery study. Am. Coll. Surg. 2007;204:1211-21.
- Turin TC, Kita Y, Murakami Y, et al. Abbott and Hirotsugu Ueshima Higher Stroke Incidence in the Spring Season Regardless of conventional Risk Factors: Takashima Stroke Registry, Japan, 1988-2001. Stroke. 2008;39:745-52.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 Part 1 (142), 2018 year, 193-197 pages, index UDK 616.14-005.6/.7-089