GENETIC SUBSTANTIATION OF DETERMINATION OF SEX. CONCEPT ABOUT SEX-LINKED INHERITANCE
About the author:
Perederii N. A.
Type of article:
Material of the article is devoted to the study and understanding of issues associated with the phenomena of heredity. Normal processes of functioning and distribution of genetic material at the chromosomal level of its organization contribute to the maintenance of genetic sustainability (homeostasis) in the individual development of an organism. Violations of sexual differentiation in human ontogenesis determine a wide range of pathological conditions and diseases. Their pathogenesis is realized not only at the level of morphology, but also affects the endocrine, mental processes, with which doctors of different specialities deal. Knowledge of the specificity of the hereditary material and genetic processes at the subcellular level and particularly the organization of chromosomes, their participation in storage and distribution of information is necessary for the physician to understand both the normal and pathological phenomena caused by the laws of the linked inheritance: linkage of genes, genetics of sex, linkage with sex. This knowledge is especially important in studying of medical genetics, obstetrics and gynecology as well as pediatrics. Detailed knowledge and understanding of the human genome provides an opportunity for discovering of new ways to succeed in medicine. It was showed the new prospects for understanding the mechanisms of functioning of each gene, the principles of the development of organism, the genetic causes of many hereditary diseases and mechanisms of aging. Information about the human genome will help you find the causes of such hereditary disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, cystic fibrosis and many other. Understanding the disease process at the molecular level provides new opportunities for the treatment and offering of new modern therapeutic procedures.
chromosome, gene, genetic linkage, chromosome theory of heredity.
- Yaryigina VN, redaktor. Biologiya. M.: Meditsina; 2001. 432 s. [in Russian].
- Pishak VP, Bazhora YI, redaktori. Medichna biologiya. Vіnnitsya: NOVA KNIGA; 2017. 608 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Slyusarev AO. Biologiya. K.: Vischa shkola; 1992. 422 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Buzhіуvska TI. Osnovi medichnoi genetiki. Kеiv: Zdorov’ya; 2001. 136 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Lobashev ME. Genetika. Leningrad: 1969. 751 s. [in Russian].
- Bochkov NP. Meditsinskaya genetika. Moskva: Meditsina; 1984. 366 s. [in Russian].
- Dubіnіn SI, Vatsenko AV, Pіlyugіn VO. Organіzmoviy rіven organіzatsінi zhittya. Osnovi genetiki lyudini. Poltava: 2014. 103 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Fedonyuk YI. Medichna bіologіya, anatomіya, fizіologіya ta patologіya lyudini. Vіnnitsya: NOVA KNIGA; 2010. 672 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Dubinin SI, Ovcharenko OV, Perederiy NO. Organismic level of life organization. Bases of human genetics. Poltava: 2017. 76 p.
- Zaporozhan VM, redaktor. Genetichna meditsina. Odesa: 2008. 432 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Putintseva GY. Medichna genetika. K: Meditsina; 2008. 392 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Glazko VI, redaktor. Vvedenie v genetiku, bioinformatika, DNK-tehnologiya, gennaya terapiya, DNK-ekologiya, proteomika, metabolika. K: KVITS; 2003. 640 s. [in Russiаn].
- Turnpenny P. Emery’s elements of medical genetics. Amsterdam: Elsevier; 2017. 400 p.
- Piskun RP, Savitskaya EA, Lilevskaya AA, Klimchuk IN. Ot genetiki cheloveka do gennoy terapii – evolyutsiya ponyatiy i terminov, znaniy i praktik. Faktori eksperementalnoy evolyutsіуi organіzmіv. 2016;18:248-52. [in Russiаn].
- Wheatley DN. Cell biology revisited: fifty years of reflection on progress in cell biology. Abstract book of the international symposium on cell biology jointly with 3-rd Ukrainian congress for cell biology. Yalta. 2012 May: 25.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 Part 2 (149), 2019 year, 14-19 pages, index UDK 57: 61 (075.8)