EFFICIENCY OF THE USE OF THE ENTEROSORBENT ENTEROCLINE IN THE COMPLEX WITH STANDARD THERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH ATOPIC DERMATITIS IN THE STAGE OF EXACERBATION
About the author:
Protsak V. V
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE
Type of article:
The literature describes the positive experience of the use of silica-based enterosorbents in the complex treatment of allergodermatoses. Also described are stepwise schemes for the use of enterosorbents: initially, only highly dispersed silicon dioxide, a mono-component for the active sorption of endo and exotoxins for three days, followed by the use of combined enterosorbent containing not only silicon dioxide, but also lactulose. Note the positive dynamics of skin manifestations of the disease when using enterosorbents on the basis of silicon dioxide: with allergic diseases on the background of enterosorption occurs normalization of cellular and humoral immunity, increases the number of T-lymphocytes, decreases eosinophilia, the level of circulating immune complexes is reduced, immunoglobulins M and E are stabilized, itching, swelling and hives occur is reduced. This allows you to reduce the amount of glucocorticoid therapy by an average of 2 times. Despite the above, the question remains of the stability of the clinical effect within 2-3 months after the use of enterosorbents in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. The article presents the results of comparative analysis of clinical and immunological parameters in patients with atopic dermatitis in the stage of exacerbation, during standard therapy of the disease, with additional adding into the therapeutic algorithm of enterosorbents. In the main group (n = 30) when we using enterosorbent Enterocline, the value of SCORAD index was reduced by 57.86%, while the concentration of total Ig E at serum by 72.66% relative to treatment data, p <0.01. When we using the Eliminal enterosorbent in control subjects (n = 30), the dynamics of the parameters studied were less pronounced: with a decrease in total Ig E by 25.15%, the values of the SCORAD index were equal to the reference data, p> 0.05. Studies have highlighted the positive impact of enterosorbent Enterocline during therapeutic and prophylactic measures in people with atopic dermatitis in the stage of exacerbation.
atopic dermatitis, immunoglobulin E, enterosorbent, blood serum.
- Zyablitsev SV, Bocharova EA. Sindrom atopicheskoy bolezni [monografiya]. Donetsk: Novіy mir; 2008. 250 s. [in Russiаn].
- Kalyuzhnaya LD. Atopicheskaya ekzema. Ukraіnskiy zhurnal dermatologíі, venerologіі, kosmetologіі. 2006;4:16-9. [in Russiаn].
- Barbarot S, Gagnayre R, Bernier C, Chavigny JM, Chiaverini C, Lacour JP. A guide for education programs in atopic dermatitis. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2007 Feb;134(2):121-7.
- Wollenberg A, Oranje A, Deleuran M, Simon D, Szalai Z, Kunz B, et al. ETFAD/EADV Eczema task force 2015 position paper on diagnosis and treatment of atopic dermatitis in adult and paediatric patients. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2016 May;30(5):729-47. DOI: 10.1111/ jdv.13599. Epub 2016 Mar 23.
- Ring A, Alomar T, Bieber M Deleuran. Guidelines for treatment of atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis). Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, in Ukrainian. Part II. 2012;26(9):1176-93.
- Vakirlis E, Lazaridou E, Tzellos TG, Gerou S, Chatzidimitriou D, Ioannides D. Investigation of cytokine levels and their association with SCORAD index in adults with acute atopic dermatitis. Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2011 Apr;25(4):409-16. DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03800.x
- Lonne-Rahm SB, Rickberg H, El-Nour H, Mårin P, Azmitia EC, Nordlind K. Neuroimmune mechanisms in patients with atopic dermatitis during chronic stress. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2008 Jan;22(1):11-8. DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02202.x
- Kalyuzhnaya LD, Slabkyy HL. Yevropeyskiye rekomendatsii po lecheniyu atopichnogo dermatita: analiz sovrimenykh tekhnologiy toksicheskoy terapii. Ukraіnskiy zhurnal dermatologíі, venerologіі, kosmetologіі. 2012;2(45):52-60. [in Russiаn].
- Engebretsen KA, Linneberg A, Thuesen BH, Szecsi PB, Stender S, Menné T, et al. Xerosis is associated with asthma in men independent of atopic dermatitis and filaggrin gene mutations. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2015 Sep;29(9):1807-15. DOI: 10.1111/jdv.13051. Epub 2015 Feb 24.
- Menshikova SV, Ketova GG, Popilov MA. Allergicheskiye zabolevaniya i enterosorbtsiya. Nauchnoye obosnovaniye problemy. Glavvrach Yuga Rossii. 2017;4(57):67-70. [in Russiаn].
- Murzіna EO, Litus OI. Stupeneva yenterosorbtsíya v kompleksníy terapіі alergodermatozív. Dermatolog. 2015;6(3-4):272-8. [in Ukrainian].
- Satwani H, Rehman A, Ashraf S, Hassan A. Is serum total IgE levels a good predictor of allergies in children? J Pak Med Assoc. 2009 Oct;59(10):698-702.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 3 (152), 2019 year, 177-181 pages, index UDK 616.515.5_084:24-002.2-007