THE MODERN APPROACH TO PLANNING A CONCERNED THERAPY AT THE TAKING OF PATHOLOGICAL SURFACES OF CHILDHOOD AND SHIHE SKIN
About the author:
Nagornyi Ya. P.
METHODS AND METHODOLOGIES
Type of article:
The interest of the population in the formation of scalp and neck is due to the increasing prevalence of this disease among the population. The idea of a differential diagnosis of abnormal head and neck scars, which exist at the present stage, contradict each other. In plastic surgery, knowledge about the methods of prevention, diagnosis and adequate treatment of pathological scars is of particular importance, since pathological scars are difficult to treat, affect the psycho-emotional background of the patient and the quality of life in general. This work is devoted to the prevention and preparation for the surgical removal of pathological scars (hypertrophic and keloid) in the maxillofacial area. The examination was performed on 150 patients with pathological scarring of the head and neck after burns, injuries and inflammatory processes. The complex approach to the solution of this urgent problem with the consideration of the main anatomic-functional features and clinical and aesthetic evaluation of deformations is presented. The schemes of a rational combination of different methods of correction for the formed and unformed scar deformations are described. The complex of rehabilitation measures includes a number of physical, medical and mechanical factors of influence on the tissues of the face, as well as indications for the implementation of certain operational methods. In addition to surgical methods for the treatment of pathological scars, effective therapeutic methods are presented in the work: physiotherapy, cryodestruction, compression bandages, hormonal and enzyme therapy, Bukki-therapy, KO-therapy, mechanical ventilation therapy, as well as dermabrasion and peeling. Our experience has allowed to accumulate and evaluate the results of rehabilitation in the immediate and distant terms after injuries and operations.
pathological scar, conservative treatment, surgical treatment
- Loza KhO, Stavytskyi SO, Loza YeO, Voloshyna LI, Avetikov DS. Klinichna kharakterystyka stanu rubtsevo-zminenykh tkanyn shkiry pislia operatsii. Klinichna khirurhiia. 2016;4(885):61-3. [in Ukrainian].
- Skrypnyk VM, Kaidashev IP, Shlykova OA, Avetikov DS. Polimorfizm G28197A>G henu elastynu vyznachaie skhylnist do utvorennia patolohichnykh rubtsiv. Problemy ekolohii i medytsyny. 2012;(16):61-4. [in Ukrainian].
- Avetikov DS, Hutnyk AA, Boiko IV, Ivanytska OS, Tsvetkova NV. Biomekhanichne obgruntuvannia odnoosnoi deformatsii shkirno-zhyrovykh klaptiv skronevoi ta vylychnoi dilianok pry vykonanni verkhnoi ritidektomii. Klinichna khirurhiia. 2015;(873):55-7. [in Ukrainian].
- Vu VK, Avetikov DS, Shlykova OA. Vozniknovenie odontogennoj flegmony associirovannoj s polimorfnym variantom 896A/G gena TLR4, no ne 2258G/A gena TLR2. Klіnіchna hіrurgіja. 2014;(10):54-6. [in Russian].
- Avetikov DS, Steblovskij DV, Popovich IJu, Lokes KP, Bojko IV. Izuchenie biomehanicheskih svojstv kozhi soscevidnoj oblasti pri vypolnenii kosmeticheskoj oto plastiki. Klіnіchna hіrurgіja. 2015;(876):41-4. [in Russian].
- Lakin Gregory. Plastic Surgery Review. Gregory Lakin. Germany: Thieme, 2015. 235 p.
- Avetikov D, Loza K, Starchenko I, Loza EO, Marushchak MI. Experimental-morphological substantiation of expediency to use the skin glue «Dermabond» for postoperative wound closure. 2015;(7-8):244-5.
- Neligan P. Plastic Surgery. Volume 2 Aesthetic. Neligan. USA: Elsevier; 2013. 555 p.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 Part 2 (147), 2018 year, 243-245 pages, index UDK 617.51/53:611.77-089.168.1-003.92-042.2.616-073.4-8