REMODELING OF THE MUCROBAL TISSUE OF THE ROLE OF YOUNG RICE AFTER ACTION OF METACARLYATE
About the author:
Yeroshenko G. A., Semenova A. K., Nebesna Z. M.
Type of article:
It is proved that the chemical and mechanical effects of the prosthesis basis, along with the therapeutic properties, have side effects that are associated with the principal scheme of its design, as well as the violation of self-purification, thermoregulation, and analyzer function of the mucous membrane of the prosthetic bed. The purpose of the work was to determine the structural features of the mucous membrane of the tongue root of rats after the action of 1% of the ether of methacrylic acid. The study used 25 white non-breeding male rats – control group – 5 animals and experimental group – 20 animals, which treated the oral mucosal membrane with a 1% solution of methyl ester of methacrylic acid for 30 days. After euthanasia of animals at 14 and 30 days, fragments of the tongue root mucosa were embided in epon-812. Half-thin sections were painted with a polychrome dye. Morphometric study and microphotography were performed using Biorex-3 VM-500T microscope with digital DCM 900 microprotector with adapted data research programs. Quantitative analysis of the results of morphometric studies and statistical processing of morphometric data was performed with generally accepted statistical methods using the Exel program. The average thickness of the epithelial and its own plates, the diameter of the lumen of the arterioles, the capillaries and the venules was determined, the average quantity in the field of view of the migrant cells of the connective tissue of its own plate. Study of the structural organization of the mucous membrane of the root of the tongue of rats has found that the basic laws of the structure, it is fundamentally different from that of human. It is determined that from the 14th day of action of 1% of ether of methacrylic acid in the epithelial plate, the phenomena of hyperkeratosis and violation of the differentiation of the epithelium in the form of parakeratosis are detected. Up to 30 days of the experiment in the studded layer, vacuolation of the cytoplasm of keratinocytes was detected. The connective tissue of own plate had signs of hyperhydration throughout the period of observation. In the own plate of the mucous membrane of the tongue of the rats on the 14th day of the experiment, the narrowing of the lumens of the resistive and exchange units of the hemomycocirculatory channel, which varied by extension until the 30th day, was determined. From the side of the capacitive links, there was a dilation during the entire observation period. Migrative connective tissue cells are represented by macrophages, lymphocytes, plasma cells and mastocytes in the control group rats. After the action of 1% of ether of methacrylic acid on the 14th day of the experiment, an average increase in the average of 25-30% in the field of view of all examined cells was determined. Restoration of indicators for the 30th day of observation has not been established.
oral mucosa, dorsum linguae, rat, 1% methacrylic acid ether
- Labunec VA, Dieva TV, Labunec OV. Povozrastnoj harakter rasprostranennosti defektov zubnyh ryadov i defektov koronkovoj chasti zubov, trebuyushchih ortopedicheskogo lecheniya u lic molodogo vozrasta. Odesskij medicinskij zhurnal. 2012;4(132):47-50. [in Russiаn].
- Pavlenko OV, Kordіyak AYu. Organіzacіjnі ta normativno-pravovі aspekti upravlіnnya yakіstyu nadannya stomatologіchnoі ortopedichnoі dopomogi. Ukraуns’kij stomatologіchnij al’manah. 2012;3:46-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Zholudev SE, Vedernikova LV. Klinicheskie aspekty protezirovaniya defektov zubov v perednem otdele chelyustej. Problemy stomatologii. 2013;1:36-42. [in Russiаn].
- Yanіshen ІV. Porіvnyal’na ocіnka yakostі znіmnih konstrukcіj zubnih protezіv na etapah іh klіnіchnoі ekspluatacіі. Svіt medicini і bіologіі. 2014;4-2(47):76-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Kiprin DV, Samotyosov PA, Ibragimov TI, Bondar’ SA, Yur’ev VA. Izgotovlenie plastmasovogo plastinchastogo zubnogo proteza dlya vosstanovleniya adentii chelyustej. Sibirskoe medicinskoe obozrenie. 2012;4:30-2. [in Russiаn].
- Abdurahmanov AI. Plastmassy goryachej polimerizacii i tekhnologiya formovki bazisnyh protezov. Mahachkala; 2011. 23 s. [in Russiаn].
- Kіndіj DD, Kіndіj VD, Toncheva KD. Shchodo pitannya rіznih metodіv polіmerizacіі bazisnih plastmas. Ukraуns’kij stomatologіchnij al’manah. 2013;4:57-64. [in Ukrainian].
- Azad AA, Siddiqui AZ, Jawad A, Zia M, Ali T. Effect of mechanical modification of acrylic resin denture teeth bonded to acrylic denture base. Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal. 2012;329(1):149-53.
- Yeroshenko GA, Timoshenko YuV. Morfometrichna harakteristika lanok mіkrocirkulyatornogo rusla pіdnebіnnih zaloz pri eksperimental’nіj gіposalіvacіі. Vіsnik problem bіologіі ta midicini. 2014;3(112):275-7. [in Ukrainian].
- Sel’kіna GB, Shepіt’ko VІ, Yeroshenko GA, Lisachenko OD, Harchenko SV. Karіometrichna harakteristika epіtelіyu spinki yazika. Svіt medicini ta bіologіі. 2011;1:50-2. [in Ukrainian].
- Davidenko VYu. Klіnіko-morfologіchnij stan smakovih receptorіv u perіod adaptacіі pacіеntіv do znіmnih plastinkovih protezіv [аvtoreferat]. Poltava; 2016. s. 8-16. [in Ukrainian].
- Semenova AK, Yeroshenko GA. Strukturnі osoblivostі slizovoi obolonki spinki yazika shchurіv pіslya vplivu metakrilatu. Svіt medicini ta bіologіi. 2018;3(65):146-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Semenova AK. Morfofunkcіonal’na harakteristika remodelyuvannya slizovoi obolonki spinki yazika shchurіv pіslya vplivu metakrilatu. Vіsnik problem bіologіi і medicini. 2018;4(1):226-8. [in Ukrainian].
- Safarov AM. Sostoyanie slizistoj obolochki proteznogo lozha pri syemnom protezirovanii. Vіsnik stomatologіi. 2010;2:121-3. [in Russiаn].
- European convention for the protection of vertebrate animals used for experimental and other scientific purposes. Strasbourg: Council of Europe; 1986. 53.
- Karupu VYa. Ehlektronnaya mikroskopiya. Kiev: Vishcha shkola; 1984. 208 s. [in Russiаn].
- Lapach SN, Chubenko AV, Babich PN. Statisticheskie metody v mediko-biologicheskih issledovaniyah s ispol’zovaniem Exel. Kiev: Morion; 2000. 320 s. [in Russiаn].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 Part 2 (147), 2018 year, 277-281 pages, index UDK 611.316:616.314-76