QUANTITATIVE MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURAL RECONSTRUCTION OF THE VESCULAR BED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF RUBOMYCIN HYDROCHLORIDE
About the author:
Hnatjuk M. S., Кonovalenko S. O., Tatarchuk L. V., Jasinovsky O. B.
Type of article:
It is known that the venous bed plays an important role in the drainage of venous blood from the organs. In violation of the specified function of veins in organs there is a venous plethora, which is complicated by hypoxia, dystrophy and necrobiosis of cells and tissues. It should be noted that the structural changes of the testicular veins when exposed to rubomycin hydrochloride were almost never investigated. The purpose of the research – quantitative morphometric methods to study the features of structural reconstruction of the venous bed under the influence of rubomycin hydrochloride. Object and methods. The complex of morphological methods examined the venous bed testis of 30 laboratory white male rats, which divided into 2 groups. The first group consisted of 15 intact animals that were under normal vivarium conditions, the 2-consisted of 15 rats administered intraperitoneally with rubomycin hydrochloride at a dose of 30 mg/kg. After 30 days after the beginning of the experiment, the euthanasia of the experimental animals was performed by bloodletting in conditions of thiopental anesthesia. The cut pieces of the testis were fixed in a 10% neutral formalin solution, and after appropriate ethyl alcohol of increasing concentration was poured in paraffin blocks. Histologic sections 5-7 μm thick after deparaffinization were stained with hematoxylin-eosin, for van Gizon, Mallory, Weigert, and toluidine blue. On histological micropreparations measured the diameter of the external and internal of venous vessels, the height of endothelial cells, diameter their nuclei, nuclear-cytoplasmic relation in these cells, relative volumes of damaged cells. Quantitative indicators were processed statistically. Results and discussion. Under simulated experimental conditions, the outer diameter of venous vessels with a statistically significant difference (p <0.001) increased by 15.4%, interner – by 31.4%. The wall thickness of the venous vessels of the testis decreased by 22.5%, the height of endothelial cells – by 6.4%, the diameters of the nuclei of endothelial cells – by 2.8%. Nucleo-cytoplasmic relations in these cells increased by 5.4%. The relative volume of damaged epitheliocytes in the testicular veins when exposed to rubomycin hydrochloride was statistically significant (p <0.001) increased 14.3 times. The results obtained indicate that the action on the body of rubomycin hydrochloride leads to pronounced structural changes in the venous bed of testis, which significantly disrupts the drainage of venous blood from them, worsens their trophic supply and plays an important role in the pathomorphogenesis of their lesions.
rubomycin hydrochloride, testis, venous bed.
- Burbela AT, Shabrov AV, Denysenko PP. Sovremennyie lekarstvennye sredstva. Moskva: Olma-Ptess; 2003. 862 s. [in Russian].
- Sumienkova DV, Poliakov LM, Panin LYe. Lipoproteiny vysokoi plotnosti kak transportnaia forma daunorubitsyna v kletkie giepatomy myshei. Ekspierimientalnaya i klinichieskaya farmakologiya. 2012;3:32-4. [in Russian].
- Baibakov VM. Morfofunktsionalni zminy venoznoho rusla yak lanky drenazhnoi systemy yayechka pry travmuvanni sudynnykh anastomoziv simyanoho kanatyka v eksperymenti. Klinichna anatomiia ta operatyvna khirurhiia. 2011;16(4):32-5. [in Ukrainian].
- Konovalenko SO, Hnatiuk MS, Yasinovskyi OB, Tatarchuk LV. Morphometric analysis of peculiarities of the testicular arteries remodeling under the influence of rubomycin hydrochloride. Polish science journal. 2019;11:77-83.
- Horalskyi LP, Khomych VP, Kononskyi OI. Osnovy histolohichnoi tekhniky. Morfofunktsionalni metody v normi ta pry patolohii. Zhytomyr: Polissia; 2011. 288 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Bilash SM, Pronina OM, Koptev MM. Comprehensive morphological studies as an intergal part of modern medical science. Literature review. Visnyk problem biolohiyi i medytsyny. 2019;2.2(151):20-3. DOI: 10.29254/2077-4214-2019-2-2-151-20-23
- Avtandilov GG. Osnovy kolichestvennoy patologicheskoy anatomii. Moskva: Medicyna; 2002. 240 s. [in Russian].
- Lapach SN, Gubenko AV, Babich PN. Statisticheskiye metody v mediko-biologicheskikh issledovaniyakh Excell. Kyev: Morion; 2001. 410 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Reznikov OH. Zahalni etychni pryntsypy eksperymentiv na tvarynakh. Endokrynolohiia. 2003;8(1):142-5. [in Ukrainian].
- Sarkisov DS. Strukturnyie osnovy adaptatsyi i kompensatsyi narushennykh funktsyi. Moskva: Medicyna; 1998. 448 s. [in Russian].
- Yelskiy VN, Vatutin NT, Kalinkina NV. Rol disfunktsyi endoteliya v genezie sierdiechno-sosudistykh zabolievaniy. Zhurn. AMN Ukrainy. 2008;14(1):31-2. [in Russian].
- Hrytsuliak BV, Hlodan OYa. Tsytolohichni zminy v yayechku v umovakh blokady krovovidtoku vid nioho v eksperymenti. Visnyk Prykarpatskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. V. Stefanyka, Seriia “Biolohiia». 2011;XV:201-4. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 Part 2 (154), 2019 year, 297-299 pages, index UDK [611.631- 612.616+616.981]:612.273.2