ANALYSIS OF CLINICAL AND ANAMNESTIC PRECONDITIONS OF ENDOMETRIOSIS FORMATION
About the author:
Vorobii V. D.
CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE
Type of article:
Today, endometriosis is a common pathology among women of reproductive age. The aim of the study. To analyze the clinical and anamnestic factors of the formation of genital endometriosis. Object and methods. 65 women with diagnosis of external genital endometriosis formed I group. II group included 38 patients with internal genital endometriosis. 30 healthy women of reproductive age without endometriosis were controls. Results. High frequency of gynecological pathology was determined by studying the history of patients with endometriosis. Thus, chronic inflammatory processes of the uterine appendages in І group of patients were diagnosed in 3.59 times more often (p<0.001) than in healthy individuals, in II group – in 3.19 times (p=0.04); 36.92 % women with external genital endometriosis and 42.11 % with internal one had infertility (p<0.001). Chronic inflammatory diseases of low genital tract were established in persons in I group in 2.17 times and in II group in 1.97 times more often than in healthy women (p<0.05). Hyperplastic processes of endometrium (36.84 %), as well as spontaneous abortions (36.84 %), were more typical for patients with internal genital endometriosis than with external one (16.92 % and 23.08 % respectively). Among complaints of patients with endometriosis attention should be paid to chronic pelvic pain and pain which is not associated with the menstrual cycle, which were noted mainly by the patients in II group (78.95 % and 57.89 %) than in I (41.54 %; χ2=12,11, p<0.001 and 33.85 %, χ2= 4.73, p=0.03, respectively), as well as dysmenorrhea, dyspareunia. Menstrual disorders like dark bloody discharges in small amount before and after menstruation and hyperpolymenorrhea were more typical also for the patients with internal genital endometriosis (78.95 %) than with external one (49.23 %; χ2=7.64; p<0.01). Conclusion. Genital endometriosis is a multifactorial pathology, in the formation of which the problems in gynecological and obstetric anamnesis have the role. This disease is often accompanied by inflammatory processes of organs in small pelvic, infertility, hyperplastic endometrium processes, abortions, pain syndrome and disorders of the ovarian-menstrual cycle.
endometriosis, forming factors, clinic
- Order № 319 of Ministry of Health of Ukraine. 06.04.2016. “Management of patients with endometriosis”. [Internet]. Available from: http:// moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20160406_0319.html. Title from the screen.
- Exacoustos C, Manganaro L, Zupi E. Imaging for the evaluation of endometriosis and adenomyosis. Best Prac Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2014;28(5):655-81. DOI: 10.1016/j.bpobgyn.2014.04.010
- Amalinei C, Păvăleanu I, Lozneanu L, Balan R, Giuşcă SE, Căruntu ID. Endometriosis – insights into a multifaceted entity. Folia Histochem Cytobiol. 2018;1(2):61-82. DOI: 10.5603/FHC.a2018.0013
- Asghari S, Valizadeh A, Aghebati-Maleki L, Nouri M, Yousefi M. Endometriosis: Perspective, lights, and shadows of etiology. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018;106:163-74. DOI: 10.1016/j.biopha.2018.06.109
- Augoulea A, Alexandrou A, Creatsa M, Vrachnis N, Lambrinoudaki I. Pathogenesis of endometriosis: the role of genetics, inflammation and oxidative stress. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012;286(1):99-103. DOI: 10.1007/s00404-012-2357-8
- Baranov V, Malysheva O, Yarmolinskaya M. Pathogenomics of Endometriosis Development. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(7). pii: E1852. DOI: 10.3390/ ijms19071852
- Mehedintu C, Plotogea MN, Ionescu S, Antonovici M. Endometriosis still a challenge. J Med Life. 2014;7(3):349-57.
- Endometriosis: diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. Federal clinical recommendations of patient’s management. Moscow; 2013. 65 p.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 3 (145), 2018 year, 95-98 pages, index UDK 618.14+57.041