APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES ON THE CREATION OF QUALIFICATION OF DOCTORS
About the author:
Zhdan V. N., Babanina M. Yu., Kitura Ye. M., Shilkina L. M., Tkachenko M. V.
Type of article:
New, particulary, interactive learning technologies are coming for the support of classical technological aspects. The term “interactivity” has came to us from the English language from the word “interact” where “inter” is a reciprocal, “act” – to act. Therefore, interactivity is the ability to have the interactive dialogue All participants in the interactive learning process can interact with each other, share of information, collectively solve the problems, simulate different situations, evaluate the actions of their colleagues and their own behavior, and immerse themselves in the real atmosphere of business cooperation to solve a series of problems in accordance with their interests, needs and requests. In this case, there are constant changes in the types of educational activities. The objective of the work was to study the feasibility of introducing of innovative technologies and interactive methods of teaching cadets in the cycle of thematic improvement in the specialty “General Practice – Family Medicine”. The research was conducted on the basis of the Department of Family Medicine and Therapy of the Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy. At the time of the conducting classes for cadets-doctors in the specialty “General Practice – Family Medicine”, for the cycle of thematic improvement, innovative technologies and interactive teaching methods were used, in particular, brainstorming, discussion, case study, presentation, role-playing game. The positive effect of using interactive methods for teaching people has been long since proven and there was not doubt. The following innovative technologies and interactive teaching methods were introduced by the teachers of the Family Medicine and Therapy Department during the classes of family doctors: brainstorming, discussion, case study, presentation, role play. Thus, the motivation of doctors to continuous self-improvement, active participation in the educational process; the comprehensive complex theoretical and practical training, laying the foundations for clinical thinking and ensuring the acquisition of general clinical competencies. To achieve maximum material absorption, to make the class interesting and dynamic, easy to master the material, it is necessary to use various interactive teaching methods discussed above: brainstorming, work in mini-groups, discussion, case-method, role-playing game, presentation. Modeling the pedagogical process of the proposed study in accordance with the concept of a systematic approach guarantees the development of family doctors of research competence.
innovative technologies, interactive learning
- Parii VD, Korotkyi OV. Stanovlennia ta rozvytok pervynnoi medychnoi dopomohy na zasadakh zahalnoi praktyky-simeinoi medytsyny v Ukraini: ohliad literaturnykh dzherel. Ukraina. Zdorovia natsii. 2018;2(49):48-53. [in Ukrainian].
- Primary Health Care: report of the international conference on Primary Health Care, Alma-Ata; 1978; Geneva; WHO; 1978.
- Voronenko YuV, Mintser OP. Rozvytok novykh tekhnolohii u pisliadyplomnii osviti likariv i provizoriv: tendentsii, ekspertni vysnovky ta realni otsinky efektyvnosti navchannia. Medychna osvita. 2013;2:19-23. [in Ukrainian].
- Pylypchuk VI. Rol innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii u navchanni z tsyklu “khirurhiia” studentiv 6-ho kursu medychnoho fakultetu. Medychna osvita. 2018;1(77):43-5. [in Ukrainian].
- Linchevskyi OV, Chernenko VM, Piatnytskyi YuS, Bulakh IYe. Shliakhy reformuvannia systemy vyshchoi medychnoi osvity v Ukraini v suchasnykh umovakh. Medychna osvita. 2017;3:6-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Hevkaliuk NO. Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid u profesiinii pidhotovtsi likariv-stomatolohiv dytiachykh. Medychna osvita. 2018;1(77):16-8. [in Ukrainian].
- Kosenko KM. Metodychni aspekty formuvannia u studenta-stomatoloha praktychnykh navychok ta umin. Visnyk stomatolohii. 2006;3:89-90. [in Ukrainian].
- Obraztsov PY. Ynformatsyonno-tekhnolohycheskoe obespechenye uchebnoho protsessa v vuze. Vysshee obrazovanye v Rossyy. 2001;6:46-50. [in Russiаn].
- Zhdan VM, Kitura YeM, Babanina MIu. Osnovni interaktyvni metody navchannia v pidhotovtsi likaria-spetsialista. Materialy nauk.-prakt. konf. z mizhnar. uchastiu Aktualni pytannia kontroliu yakosti osvity u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh; 2018 Berez 22; Poltava. s. 88-9. [in Ukrainian].
- Zhdan VM, Kitura YeM, Babanina MYu, Tkachenko MV, Volchenko HV, Shylkina LM, et al. Іmplementation of main interactive teaching methods in training of medical specialist. Medychna osvita. 2018;1(77):68-71.
- Abramovych VIe. Teoriia i metodyka vyshchoi medychnoi osvity: frantsuzkyi dosvid. Kyiv: KyMU; 2016. 120 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Abramovych VIe. Modernizatsiia profesiinoi pidhotovky simeinykh likariv v Ukraini na dosvidi Frantsii. Kyiv: KyMU; 2016. 57 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Moseichuk AR. Model formuvannia doslidnytskoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh feldsheriv u protsesi vyvchennia biolohichnykh dystsyplin. Medychna osvita. 2017;1(73):96-102. [in Ukrainian].
- Neprokyna YV. Metod modelyrovanyia kak osnova pedahohycheskoho yssledovanyia. Teoryia y praktyka obshchestvennoho razvytyia. 2013;7. Dostupno: http://teoriapractica.ru/rus/files/ arhiv_zhurnala/2013/7/pedagogika/neprokina.pdf [in Russiаn].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 part 1 (146), 2018 year, 142-145 pages, index UDK 614.253.1.:377.4