INCREASE OF EFFICIENCY OF REHABILITATION MEASURES FOR PATIENTS WITH CHRONICAL GENERALIZED PERIODONTITIS SELECTED TO INTRAOSSEUSE DENTAL IMPLANTATION
About the author:
Samoylenko I. A.
Type of article:
Now indications to use of a method of dental implantation that allows to achieve a certain progress in rehabilitation actions from patients with a secondary edentulous are expanded. However, features of preparation and carrying out dental implantation at patients with a generalized periodontal disease are low-studied, selection criteria and estimates of efficiency of implantation treatment at such patients aren’t defined. Research objective: improvement of results of intra bone dental implantation at patients with a generalized periodontal disease by improvement of rehabilitation actions at a preoperative stage and use in the subsequent the immune-corrective and antioxidant means. All-clinical, biochemical, radiological trials at 28 people of patients are conducted by generalized periodontal diseases which were divided into two groups. Conducted general clinical and laboratory research methods of 28 patients with generalized periodontal disease: 16 (57.1%) men and a 12 (42.9%) woman in age from 18 to 55 years. Patients were divided into two groups: the first comparison group (10 patients) included patients at which professional hygiene conducted in a complex with traditional conservative therapy of generalized periodontal disease, the second (main group – 18 patients), patients at with therapeutic treatment was planned in a greater volume – additionally to the generally accepted therapy a patient were prescribed antioxidant – Mexidolym and immunomodulatory – Roncoleukinum in the generally accepted dosage and photodynamic therapy (HELBO systems). All patients were without concomitant pathology. Results it is visually shown that Stage-by-stage carrying out professional hygienic interventions, photodynamic antibacterial therapy, correction of local immunity and functioning of antioxidant system allows to improve qualitatively rehabilitation of patients by the chronic generalized periodontal disease selected for implementation of dental intra bone implantation. The use of photodynamic therapy for the patients of II of group showed the best clinical and microbiological results by comparison to traditional treatment. After 3-4 procedures for 16(88. 9%) patients clinical situation corresponded to the norm – the mucous of gums was a pink color, fit closely to the necks of teeth; periodontal indexes corresponded to the norm. To 7-8 day the use of photodynamic therapy for all patients (100% cases) was marked complete regression clinical and paraclinical signs of chronic generalized periodontal disease. The complex of criteria is developed for an assessment of efficiency of rehabilitation actions at patients with the generalized periodontal disease, the periodontal of tissues, local immunity and radical oxidation of lipids including completeness of regression of clinical symptoms of a disease, level of normalization of a biocenosis. Increase high success of rehabilitation actions with use of a method of dental implantation at patients with a generalized periodontal disease is reached at the complex influence including landmark use of professional hygienic actions, photodynamic therapy (HELBO systems), immune-corrective (Roncoleukinum) and antioxidant (Mexidolym) preparations that allows to eliminate local detrimental factors, to achieve elimination of virulent bacteria (including the periodontal) and normalization of functioning of immune and antioxidant systems of an organism. Perfection of rehabilitation measures at patients with a generalized periodontal disease, selected for intraosseouse dental implantation determines new direction in a prophylaxis and treatment of inflammatory complications, being a serious alternative to setting of antibiotics.
dental implantation, periodontal disease, immune-corrective antioxidant therapy, HELBO therapy
- Мащенко И. С. Болезни пародонта / Игорь Сергеевич Мащенко. – Днепропетровск. – 2003. -212 с.
- Цепов Л. М. К пересмотру вопросов патогенеза и принципов лечения хронического генерализованного пародонтита / Л. М. Цепов, А. И. Николаев // Рос. стоматол. журнал. – 2001. – № 3. – С. 43-45.
- Albrektsson T. The long term efficacy of currently used dental implants: A review and proposed criteria of success / T. Albrekts-son, G. Zarb, P. Worthington, B. Eriksson // J. Oral. Maxillofacia. l Implants. – 1986. – Vol. 1. – Р. 11-25.
- Deppe H. Nonsurgical antimicrobial photodynamic therapy in moderate vs severe periimplant defects: A clinical pilot study / H. Deppe, T. Mьcke, S. Wagenpfeil, M. Kesting // Quitessence International. – 2013. -Vol. 44, № 4. –P. 609-618.
- Knopka K. Photodynamic therapy / K. Knopka, T. Goslinski // Dent. Res. – 2007. – № 86. – P. 694-707.
- Vered Y. Teeth and implant surroundings: Clinical health indices and microbiologic parameters / Y. Vered, A. Zini, J. Mann // J. Quintessence International. – 2011. – № 42. – P. 339-344.
- Wennstrцm J. L. Consensus report of Session C / In: N. P. Lang, T. Karring, J. Lindhe (eds). Proceedings of the 3rd European Workshop on Periodontology; Implant Dentistry / J. L. Wennstrцm, R. M. Palmer. – Berlin: Qvint-essenz, 1999. – Р. 255-259.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 2 part 2 (108), 2014 year, 130-133 pages, index UDK 616. 314-089. 843-036. 1-036. 82