OPTIMIZATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS IN THE CHALLENGES OF TODAY IN THE TRAINING OF SPECIALISTS IN THE SPECIALTY «DENTISTRY»
About the author:
Bodnaruk Y. B.
Type of article:
In modern optimization of the process of intern-dentists teaching, not only the management of the organization of educational process and technology of learning (local level) is important, but also the national (reforms, laws, bill drafts, regulations at the state level) and inter-national (peacetime or wartime) levels are of great importance. The situation created when passing the exam “Step 3 Dentistry” by the interns is considered paradoxical, when there are the tests with situational tasks with the standards of the previous century. That is, intern-dentist is doubly loaded with information: one is – to pass the examination “Step 3”, the other one – is to understand how to work in the specialty after passing the “Step”. It should be acknowledged that the problems the teacher should consider, are much more complex and not always solved within the department of the university. That is, not only the management of the organization of teaching process and educational technology (local level), but also the national level (reforms, laws, bill drafts enacted at the state level) and inter-national level (peacetime or wartime) is important in optimization of the process of dental interns teaching. The structure of the pedagogical system of higher education includes a number of secondary pedagogical systems (certain high schools) and small pedagogical systems – separate faculties, courses, groups. All systems pursue a single goal that is defined by the state and society. The dental material-technical base of education in Ukraine, overwhelmingly, does not meet the world standards. In the educational process, the teacher can not detach from reality and submit the desired information for real one. Therefore, it is advisable to carry out further research simultaneously with the developments of events in Ukrainian society.
optimisation, study, postgraduate training, dentistry.
- Nakaz № 1043 vid 05.10.16 Pro zatverdzhennia Planu priorytetnykh zakhodiv vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv ta zakladiv pisliadyplomnoi osvity MOZ Ukrainy u 2016/ 2017 navchalnomu rotsi. [in Ukrainian].
- Rozhko MM, Pelekhan LI, Kosenko SV, Soroka OB, Ilnytska OM. Hlybyna zasvoiennia znan za otsinkoiu rezultativ subtestiv «Krok 3. Stomatolohiia na kafedri stomatolohii FPO IFNMU. Problemy bezperervnoi medychnoi osvity ta nauky. 2013;3:73-5. [in Ukrainian].
- Kosenko SV, Rozhko MM, Kostyshyn ZT, Kindrat HV, Ostapiak IZ. Optymizatsiia navchalnoho protsesu u pidhotovtsi likariv-interniv-stomatolohiv (Povidomlennia 1, 2, 3). Halytskyi likarskyi visnyk. 2011;18(2):151-3; 2011;18(3):94-6; 2011;18(4):99-101. [in Ukrainian].
- Zakon № 2002 vid 6 lystopada 2017 roku Pro avtonomizatsiiu medychnykh zakladiv. [in Ukrainian].
- Zakonoproekt № 6327 vid 1 sichnia 2018 roku Pro derzhavni finansovi harantii medychnoho obsluhovuvannia. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 (155), 2020 year, 224-227 pages, index UDK 378.147+614.255+616.341