RESULTS OF SURVEY OF DOCTORS WHO HAVE UNDERGONE THEMATIC ADVANCED TRAINING WITH THE HELP OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY CYCLES
About the author:
Sichkoriz О. Е.
SOCIAL MEDICINE AND ORGANIZATION OF HEALTHCARE PROTECTION
Type of article:
The aim of the study is to create recommendations for the implementation and improvement of multidisciplinary cycles of thematic advanced training of doctors on topical issues of modern health care at the courses of the thematic advanced training of doctors at Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (LNMU). Social and psychological information was collected by the means of a standardized (formalized) interview of 302 doctors who were residents of the thematic advanced training courses at LNMU during the period of January – June 2018. An analysis of the subjective satisfaction results showed that 93.39% of the residents positively evaluate the training in multidisciplinary cycles of thematic advanced training. During the teaching of the subject matter, teachers developed and used the latest pedagogical techniques of information presentation, which received approval and appreciation from the residents. They particularly approved of videos (54.55%), multimedia presentations (62.37%), situational games and cases (within the subject matter) (24,88% and 35.86% respectively). Successful learning is facilitated by the psychological microclimate created, to a large extent, by the organization of the educational process. The survey showed that almost all participants (98.35%) are satisfied with the psychological climate in the group during the educational process. The overwhelming majority of respondents stated that the attitude of the organizers towards them was tolerant and transparent, 94.59% indicated openness and transparency in the distribution of vouchers, 92.31% had the opportunity to freely choose the topic of thematic advanced training. The overwhelming majority of students highly appreciated the integrated work of all departments involved in the implementation of the thematic advanced training cycle: 84.35% are completely satisfied with the work of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 88.70% are satisfied with the work of the Department of Dermatovenereology, 93.04% with the work of the Department of Neurology, 87,07% with the work of the Department of Pediatrics, 90.43% with the work of the Department of Psychiatry, 90.52% with the work of the Department of Therapy, 91.38% with the work of the Department of Clinical Immunology, 88.03% with the work of the Department of Clinical Pharmacy, 88.24% with the work of the Department of Medical Law. The proposed multidisciplinary cycles of thematic advanced training of doctors are an innovation in the field of postgraduate medical education and promote professional competence in the application of new therapeutic and diagnostic technologies. The introduction of multidisciplinary cycles of thematic advanced training is the basis of a transparent and tolerant educational process contributes to the creation of a favorable psychological microclimate and forms new relationships in the “teacher-resident” system.
multidisciplinary cycle, thematic advanced training of doctors, postgraduate education, standardized interview.
- Standarty vyshchoyi osvity. Dostupno: https://mon.gov.ua/ua/osvita/visha-osvita/naukovo-metodichna-rada-ministerstva-osviti-i-naukiukrayini/zatverdzheni-standarti-vishoyi-osviti [in Ukrainian].
- Forms of postgraduate medical training in Ukraine. Available from: https://mcu.org.ua/poslediplomnoe-medicinskoe-obrazova?lang=uk
- Transformatsiya systemy. Dostupno: https://moz.gov.ua/article/reform-plan/moz-ukraini-opriljudnilo-dlja-gromadskogo-obgovorennjastrategiju-rozvitku-medichnoi-osviti [in Ukrainian].
- Liubinets OV, Gutor TH, Khodor OYe. Efektyvnist vprovadzhennia informatsiinykh system v zaklady okhorony zdorovia na dumku likariv-orhanizatoriv. Skhidnoievropeiskyi zhurnal hromadskoho zdorovia. 2016;1:93-4. [in Ukrainian].
- Sichkoriz OY, Gutor TH, Kovalska OR, Rymarenko KP. Vprovadzhennya u protses navchannya fakhivtsiv pervynnoyi lanky medychnoyi dopomohy Volynsʹkoyi oblasti suchasnykh znanʹ z intehrovanoho vedennya vypadkiv hipertenziyi ta tsukrovoho diabetu. Visnyk sotsialʹnoyi hihiyeny ta orhanizatsiyi okhorony zdorovʺya Ukrayiny. 2019;3:103-8. Dostupno: https://doi.org/10.11603/1681-2786.2019.3.10601 [in Ukrainian].
- Kobyletskyi О, Netliukh A, Matolinets N, Kulmatytskyi A, Kovalska O, Moskviak-Lesniak D, Gutor T. The significance of νо gas transmitter and nucleases in shaping the sequelae of traumatic brain injury. Wiadomości Lekarskie. 2019;LXXII,10:1884-99. Available from: http://medlist. org/pdf/wl/2019_10_07.pdf
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 (155), 2020 year, 342-346 pages, index UDK 614.25:61:378