DETERMINATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ADVANCED POSITION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF THE FUNCTIONAL APPROACH AND THE RESULTS OF EXPERT EVALUATION
About the author:
Гандзюк В. А.
SOCIAL MEDICINE AND ORGANIZATION OF HEALTHCARE PROTECTION
Type of article:
The issue of consolidating the quality management systems of medical institutions into an integrated management system, which acts as a mechanism for improving the activities of the Clinical Hospital, is an urgent issue, which allows solving sustainable development issues, taking into account the requirements of all interested parties. Purpose of the study.To conduct an analysis of the self-assessment of the organization / institution / enterprise during the period of its structural and functional restructuring and preparation for certification in accordance with the standards of State standard of Ukraine ISO 9001: 2009. Object and methods of research:when conducting the study, we conducted a content analysis of the content components that form the basis of the concept of “organizational self-esteem”. In carrying out the research, we used the method of a two-way peer review focused on two target groups of participants: “managers” and “employees” who have competent information about the state of the management system in the organization. The self-assessment of the management system was conducted three times in 2008, 2012 and 2016. A total of 488 protocols were completed (127 in the first and second stages and 234 in the third stage of the study). Results of the research and their discussion.In comparison with 2008, based on the data of self-assessment according to the method of FMOM, the overall management assessment increased by 64.55% (p <0.001) and rose to a higher IV level of maturity management. This means that continuous improvement of the quality of management is carried out in a large number of areas. The institution crossed to the 80-point limit (TME medical facility in 2012 was 77.6 ± 0.81 points, in 2008 –51.2 ± 1.68 bulls), which corresponds to the reference management system. Conclusions.In the course of the analysis, we have established that the communication profile shows that in 2008, according to all criteria, the estimates were lower than the maximum possible level (20 points). The categories of organization and motivation received the lowest marks, respectively 8.35 and 7.6 points. Consequently, further management plans for improving the management system were aimed, first of all, at these two areas of improvement.
self-esteem, quality management system, communication profile, TME, quality of medical care
- Biryukova LI, Vatolkina NSh, Salimova TA. Samootsenka v sisteme instrumentov izmereniya rezultativnosti deyatelnosti universiteta. Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz. 2008;6:69-78. [in Russiаn].
- Kitsul IS, Knyazyuk NF, Sasina MS, Gurshpon TV. Diagnostika i izmenenie korporativnoy kulturyi meditsinskoy organizatsii. Glavvrach. 2011;4:25-34. [in Russiаn].
- Knyazyuk NF, Kitsul IS, Sasina MS, Gurshpon TV. Primenenie kontseptsii KAIZEN v deyatelnosti meditsinskoy organizatsii. Menedzher zdravoohraneniya. 2012;8:6-14. [in Russiаn].
- Knyazyuk NF, Kitsul IS. Perspektivyi vnedreniya integrirovannoy sistemyi menedzhmenta kachestva v meditsinskoy organizatsii. Menedzhment kachestva v sfere zdravoohraneniya i sotsialnogo razvitiya. 2011;3:67-71. [in Russiаn].
- Konti T. Kachestvo: upuschennaya vozmozhnost? Moskva: RIA; 2007. 216 s. [in Russiаn].
- Maslov DV, Shestakov AL, Midherst AL. Profilaktika sistemyi upravleniya: poleznaya model EFQM. Metodyi menedzhmenta kachestva. 2006;7:34-9. [in Russiаn].
- Maslov DV. Samootsenka v sisteme koordinat «izmerenie pokazateley – vnutrenniy audit – modeli sovershenstva». Metodyi menedzhmenta kachestva. 2008;1:15-21. [in Russiаn].
- Maslov DV. Sovershenstvovanie sistemyi upravleniya predpriyatiem na osnove organizatsionnoy samootsenki. Ivanovo: GOUVPO «Ivanovskiy gosudarstvennyiy energeticheskiy universitet imeni VI. Lenina»; 2009. 180 s. [in Russiаn].
- Popovich T. Diagnostichna samootsinka diyalnosti v sistemi upravlinnya yakistyu organizatsiyi. Ekonomichniy analiz. [Internet]. 2012 [2018 Jan 16]. Dostupno: http:// ecan_2012_11(2)__79.pdf[in Ukrainian].
- Sasina MS, Gurshpon TV, Knyazyuk NF, Kitsul IS. Otsenka kachestva menedzhmenta meditsinskoy organizatsii s ispolzovaniem funktsionalnoy modeli (na primere meditsinskoy avtonomnoy organizatsii). Glavvrach. 2012;9:30-5. [in Russiаn].
- Safonov AA. Model Sovershenstva EFQM – effektivnyiy instrument dlya samootsenki menedzhmenta organizatsiy. Materyiali V nauch.-prakt. konf. Banki. Protsessyi. Standartyi. Kachestvo; Vestnik Respubliki Bashkortostan. 2008;1(252):25-30. [in Russiаn].
- Yanishevskiy AE. Realizatsiya mehanizma samootsenki po kriteriyam Vseukrainskogo konkursa kachestva. Standartyi i kachestvo. 2002;10:80-1. [in Russiаn].
- The EFQM Excellence Model. Public and Voluntary Sector Version. EFQM;2003. 38 p.
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 1 Part 1 (142), 2018 year, 322-325 pages, index UDK 614.2:658.14