DISTANCE LEARNING AS A PROGRESSIVE STEP ON THE POSTGRADUATE LEARNING PLATFORM
About the author:
Rymarchuk M. I.
Type of article:
The aim of the study is to analyze the practical, theoretical and methodical aspects of distance learning under the context of Ukraine’s healthcare system reform. Main part. To achieve the greatest results on the postgraduate learning platform, it is necessary to develop new Internet-based teaching methods with the consideration of the classical ones, by using the internet technologies of the 21st century that are successfully implemented in a number of Ukraine’s leading universities. E-learning as a part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) requirements provides quality transformation of the learning environment for e-learning students and learners focusing on helping them to achieve their autonomy and the ability to think critically on the basis of the meaningful approach that is of great importance in the formation of specialists’ professional readiness. Having joined the Bologna process, Ukraine has embarked on a path to reform its higher education system that should improve the competitiveness of Ukrainian graduates on the European labor market. Distance learning is also called “lifelong education”, as most students are adults who have a university degree; however, they need to quickly and efficiently learn new skills and concepts due to professional development or the expansion of the scope of activities. As in the system of postgraduate education distance learning technologies mean that students are important, democratic, and active participants in their own learning, their intrinsic motivation to improve personal and profes-sional qualities increases significantly. Intrinsic motivation becomes the basis for the implementation of continuing professional education for physicians in order to adjust their personal values and important professional qualities. Conclusions. Due to the need for professional development or the expansion of the scope of activities, many healthcare workers require to quickly and efficiently master new professional skills and abilities. E-learning enjoys great popularity among learners due to its economic performance and educational effectiveness. Social function of professional mobility serves as a fundamental factor in ensuring the effectiveness of the learning and cognitive activity of healthcare professionals.
distance learning, professional development, reform, health care.
- Nakaz MOZ Ukrayiny vid 22.02.2019 № 466 «Deyaki pytannya bezperervnoho profesiynoho rozvytku likariv». [in Ukrainian].
- Vasyuk O. Teoretyko-metodychni aspekty orhanizatsiyi dystantsiynoyi osvity. Visnyk Knyzhkovoyi palaty Ukrayiny. 2011;2:30-2. [in Ukrainian].
- Babyn I. Zmina paradyhmy pidkhodu do navchannya v universyteti – iz oriyentovanoho na vykladacha do studentotsentrovanoho yak osnovna vymoha YePVO [Internet]. Dostupno: http://lpehea.in.ua/sites/default/files/documents/2016/05/babyn_i.i._zbirnyk_voiv-kup_03.2016.pdf] [in Ukrainian].
- Vitenko IS. Psykholohichni osnovy pidhotovky medychnykh kadriv. Kh.: Osnova; 1995. 158 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Haluzyak VM, Tykholaz SI. Rozvytok profesiynoyi spryamovanosti studentiv vyshchykh medychnykh navchalʹnykh zakladiv [monohrafiya]. Vinnytsya: TOV «Nilan-LTD»; 2016. 228 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Zeyer E, Symanyuk E. Kompetentnosnyy podkhod k modernizatsii professional’nogo obrazovaniya. Vyssheye obrazovaniye v Rossii. 2005;4:23- 30. [in Russian].
- Hlushko LV, Havrysh TYu, Chaplynsʹka NV, Pozur NZ. Aspekty profesiynoyi pidhotovky likariv zahalʹnoyi praktyky – simeynoyi medytsyny na Prykarpatti. Problemy bezperervnoyi medychnoyi osvity ta nauky. 2013;3:40-2. [in Ukrainian].
- Ovcharuk OV. Dystantsiyna osvita v yevropeysʹkykh krayinakh ta SShA u konteksti rozvytku innovatsiynykh tekhnolohiy. Kompyuter u shkoli ta simyi. 2004;7:37-40. [in Ukrainian].
- Lyubina LA. Henderni osoblyvosti formuvannya profesiynoyi kompetentnosti maybutnikh likariv [avtoreferat]. In-t psykholohiyi im. H.S. Kostyuka NAPN Ukrayiny. K.: 2015. 18 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Kremen VH, redaktor. Zakharchenko VM, Kalashnikova SA, Luhovyy VI, Stavytskyy AV, Rashkevych YuM, Talanova ZhV. Natsionalnyy osvitniy hlosariy: vyshcha osvita. 2-he vyd., pererobl. i dopovn. K.: TOV «Vydavnychyy dim «Pleyady»; 2014. 100 s. [in Ukrainian].
- Skorobahata OM. Hotovnist do diyalnosti yak psykholoho-pedahohichna problema [Internet]. Dostupno: https://www.sportpedagogy.org.ua/ html/journal/2008-01/08somppp.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Suprun LM. Psykholohichnyy analiz hotovnosti maybutnikh medsester do profesiynoyi diyalnosti [avtoreferat]. In-t psykholohiyi APN Ukrayiny. K.: 1994. 17 s. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 3 (152), 2019 year, 247-251 pages, index UDK 378.14:614.23