PROBLEMS OF TEACHING HUMAN ANATOMY AT THE MODERN STAGE AND THE WAYS OF THEIR SOLUTIONS
About the author:
Malikov O. V.
Type of article:
For quality teaching human anatomy to students, it is necessary to emphasize the efficient use and combination of traditional methods with various forms of integration of test control. Through the details of the study of the organs structure on natural preparations, with their wider use, it is necessary to distinguish clinical aspects: introduction to the educational process of acquaintance with the data of various clinical situations using the example of the use of situational tasks «Krok-1». This is precisely the way which is methodically substantiated for the optimization and scientific organization of the modern educational process at the human anatomy departments. Aim and tasksof this work was to reveal the essence and characteristics of teaching human anatomy in modern conditions, identifying the shortcomings and advantages of the updated approaches to teaching, introduced in the educational process, and rethinking the traditional teaching methods with various forms of integration of modern techniques. Methods and results of the study. Efficient use and combination of traditional methods with various forms of integration of test control (but not prevailing) is the methodically substantiated way of optimization and scientific organization of the educational process in the applied study of anatomy as the foundation of medicine. This method of conducting classes and monitoring students’ knowledge gives them an opportunity to learn as much material as possible and encourages them to process data of all sections of the subject by themselves which is necessary for obtaining the profession of a doctor in the future
curriculum, examination, natural preparation, clinical aspect, test, situational task
- Sever I. Prepodavaniye distsiplini «Anatomiya cheloveka, topografycheskaya anatomiya» studentam mediko-profilakticheskogo fakulteta. Mezhdunarodniy zhurnal prikladnikh i fundamentalnikh issledovaniy. 2016;4:265-7. [in Russiаn].
- Коvalchuk OI, Dzevulʹsʹka IV, Malikov OV. Klinichne napravlennia vikladannia anatomii lyudini. Vitchizniana ta svitova meditsina v umovakh suchasnosti. 2013;15-8. [in Ukrainian].
- Nikolenko V. Chto mozhet priblizit prepodavaniye anatomiyi k potrebnostyam prakticheskoy meditsini. Sovremennie problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2017;3:16-20. [in Russiаn].
- Ostapyuk L. Optimizatsiya organizatsii navchalnogo protsesu na kafedrakh universitetu iak vazhliva skladova vnutrishniovuzivskoi sistemi upravlinnia yakistiu. Klinichna ta eksperimentalna patologia. 2016;15,2(56):108-11. [in Ukrainian].
- Tsibulkin A. Nekotoriye problemi prepodavaniya anatomiyi cheloveka v meditsinskikh vuzakh. Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya. 2010;3:99-100. [in Russian].
- Gayvoronskiy IV, Nichiporuk GI, Tikhonova LP. Sovremenniye podkhodi k organizatsiyi uchebnogo processa na kafedre anatomiyi cheloveka. Zhurnal teoreticheskoi i prakticheskoi meditsini. 2010;8:292-5. [in Russian].
- Burlakova OO. Vidtvorennia vishchoi osviti Ukraini u Evropeyskomu osvitnyomu prostori[avtoreferat]. Kyiv: NPU;2007. 26s. [in Ukrainian].
Publication of the article:
«Bulletin of problems biology and medicine» Issue 4 Part 2 (147), 2018 year, 228-231 pages, index UDK 378.147:372.8:611